Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Listen and watch the following compositions: String Quartet…

Customer Question
Listen and watch the following...
Listen and watch the following compositions:
String Quartet in C Minor, Mvmt IV by Beethoven (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry170Jb8yI4)
Symphony No. 94, Mvmt II by Haydn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVXalu0p1wo)
• Your report should discuss the following for both pieces:
1. List the name and composer of the piece before the paragraph.
2. Using musical terminology describe each piece fully in a separate paragraph. Then, write additional separate paragraphs describing how the pieces are alike and how they are different.
3. Concepts to include: Which individual musical elements do you hear? (melody, harmony, texture, tempo, form) What words (musical terms) would you use describe each one? What is the size and instrumentation of each ensemble? How does each ensemble stay in sync?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
2/26/2016
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?