Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Read the Call-of-the-Question carefully, and follow the

Customer Question
instructions for each subject. Prepare...
Read the Call-of-the-Question carefully, and follow the instructions for each subject. Prepare four Briefing Papers using the APA Format for Research Papers, and upload them as one document for your response.
Briefing Paper 1: Critical Legal Thinking
Instructions:
•Read Lechmere, Inc. v. National Labor Relations Board – Cheeseman text pages 439-440.
•Respond to the three Case Questions found in Cheeseman Text page 440.
•Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both sides of all issues.
Briefing Paper 2: Law Case with Answers
Instructions:
•Read Marquez v. Screen Actors Guild, Inc. - Cheeseman text pages 447-448.
•Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on what would be the Supreme Court’s decision if this case had been initiated in a "right to work" state.
•Provide convincing arguments for your recommendations and opinions.
Briefing Paper 3: Critical Legal Thinking Cases
Instructions:
•Read Sections 21.7 (p. 449); 20.6 Workers' Compensation (p. 434); 20.3 Occupational Safety (pp.433- 434); 18.5 Intentional Tort (p. 397); and Family and Medical Leave Act (p. 430).
•Check the decisions of the highest appellate courts, if a case is cited, for each fact pattern.
•Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on whether each of the subjects affect business in the United States and if so, provide the worst and best case scenarios.
Briefing Paper 4: Ethics Case
Instructions:
•Read Section 21.9 Ethics – Cheeseman text page 450.
•Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on the 3 questions found at the end of Section 21.9. Argue both sides of all issues.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I would like to provide the literature to homework question but I see or have any options to do so. Please respond.
Sorry. I meant to say I want to provide you with the literature to my homework question but I don't see or have an option to do so. Do you have a means of getting it the material to the questions? Thank you.
2/18/2016
Writing Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear *****,

I can help you with this. I would require two things: the necessary documents to do it right and payment of $140.00 for these four papers. If you agree, I will send you a formal request for the services and then begin once I receive all of the material. As well, I would require your deadline so I can prioritize your work based on my other commitments.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

Hi Ma'am,
Do I have to pay twice?

Dear *****,

You would pay the $18.00 plus the $140.00 if you accept.

I am unable to do any phone requests today. We can proceed if you accept my offer.

I would like to pay $50 total for this question. I already paid $36 into this. What are you willing to do for me here ma'am?
The Material have been uploaded.
Marquez v. Screen Actors...jpgMarquez...jpgMarquez v. Screen Actors...jpgMarquez...jpgLechmere, Inc. v. Nat La...jpgLechmer...jpgLechmere, Inc. v. Nat La...jpgLechmer...jpgOccupational Safety 2.jpgOccupat...jpgOccupational Safety 1.jpgOccupat...jpgFamily and Med Leave Act.jpgFamily...jpg18.5 Intentional Tort.jpg18.5 In...jpg20.6 Workers Comp 1.jpg20.6 Wo...jpg21.9 Ethics.jpg21.9 Et...jpg

Dear *****,

Thank you for your offer, however I do not think that is sufficient for four legal briefs. I will opt out so someone else can take it.