Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Story help, Stalin & Nazism class.

Customer Question
History help, Stalin & Nazism...
History help, Stalin & Nazism class.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
2/17/2016
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

A larger issue raised by the testimonies of Frau Brixius and Frau Fischer is the question of moral agency and responsibility. The article by Mary Nolan gives you some context to frame this question. As Nolan puts it: “The debates about biological politics and gender confront us with the question that haunts all studies of women and National Socialism: were women, i.e. ethnically German women, victims or agents/perpetrators?” (p. 334).Based on your analysis address the following questions in your post:In your opinion, are Frau Brixius and Frau Fischer to blame for anything, or should we consider them as victims of the Nazi regime? Try to be as specific as possible.Reference:Nolan, M. (1997). Women and Gender and Politics, Agency and Everyday Life from her chapter Work, Gender and Everyday Life: Reflections on Continuity, Normality and Agency in Twentieth-Century Germany. Stalinism and Nazism: Dictatorships in Comparison. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. p. 334
I'm confused did you respond to my question? because it is telling me to rate you but you never got back to me?
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Can I help you? I think the other expert is not online right now.

please
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

When do you need the answers for these? (how many days from now?)

Like in an 2hours please
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Is there any possibility of extending the deadline?

Like 3hours? I'm in a deadline too that's why..
It's not like a essay it's just a question .. (:
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

I am sorry, I need time to search for the reference. I will just opt out, so others may help you.

Okay thank you...
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

but if the deadline will can be extended, just inform me asap.