Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

How can I send in my paper to you so that you will see what…

Customer Question
How can I send in...
How can I send in my paper to you so that you will see what I have so far please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
2/10/2016
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
Judy Bailey

Hello and thanks for using justanswer.

What kind of paper are you working on? What is the topic and what are your needs?

I may be able to assist you if you can supply this information. Then we will work on getting your paper to me.

Judy

Good afternoon ma,is my class GCP paper before my finals, but I've a guide to it if you can send me an email address, so that i'll send you my paper,you see my methodology, all I want you to see is what my instructor wanted me to fix ,so that my paper will be ok. My topic is on GPS tagged 'CAN MAN LIVE WITHOUT GPS'
Condition 1: The Problem Statement for the GCP must be clearly identified. It must be a problem. It cannot ramble about issues related to your topic. If I cannot clearly and easily understand the problem, then it will not be accepted as a problem. It must begin with, “The problem that this Graduate Capstone Paper will examine is…..” The minimum number of words to define and elaborate the problem is 300 words.THE FILE I ATTACHED IS THE PAPER I WROTE, AND PLEASEKINDLY HELP ME TO READ THROUGH , AND GET ME THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION THE INSTRUCTORIS ASKING FOR. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW, I JUST LOST A DEAR A FAMILY WHICH IS VERY DEAR TO ME, AND I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT THAT'S WHY.Condition 2: The Data section must (1) describe the indented source of data. Simply stating that it will be from “…academic resources…” does not tell me where the data will come from (by the way, how can a survey come from “academic resources”?). (2) explicitly describe where the mathematical data will derive from (give examples of numbers. As you know, numbers are required to test a hypothesis). In your term paper, you state that the data will be from surveys. What type of survey data (we discussed this in class) will you collect? Who do you expect to survey? How many surveys will you gather? How will the survey be conducted? How will you insure randomness of the data? (3) the survey questions. One survey question must specifically answer your hypothesis. (4) conditions 1,2 and 3 must be no less than 600 words.
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago

I'll be happy to help. When is this needed? Judy

I need to turn it in latest by tomorrow night by 11:59pm
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago

Unfortunatley I cannot meet that deadline. I will opt out for another expert to step in who might be able to assist you.

Judy

Writing Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Meredith,

I should be able to help you with this. Is it fine if we go ahead.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD