Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I am requesting help from on a Final Exam Research Study…

Customer Question
I am requesting help from...
I am requesting help from Ryan on a Final Exam Research Study Critique for a Statistics Class that is due by 02/07/2016. The file(s) is attached of the Article that has to be critiqued and also the instructions of what is required.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
When ready I will send an attachment of the article that will need the critique. I really need the help as this assignment is a make or break assignment.
2/3/2016
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

I informed that I would send the document for review when I obtained my tutor. Welcome. It is the second part of an exam and is a "research study critique" of an article. Mr. ***** ***** I really am depending on you as this class will end for me on Monday Feb. 08th at midnight. I am a Voc Rehab Ed Veteran and must pass this class. This class is only 5 weeks in length and you can imagine a person not being able to hold on to a lot of the information because of the length of time factor.
I sent two documents. One of those I believe I already have sent to you; showing the outline and information to be covered in the report.. The other of the two is the "Article" that I chose to do the Research Study Critique Report on: "Health and Social Adjustment of Homeless Older Adults With a Mental Illness".
Author: Gordon, Rebecca J; Rosenheck, Robert A; Zweig, Richard A; Harpaz-Rotem, Ilan
Please contact me ASAP by email at **************
Best regards,
James ***********
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
By 5 PM Central Time, I will be arriving at home and will contact you by phone at that time.
At your conveinence please call or contact me by other means to discuss the assignment. Thanks

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Thanks Greg for getting back in a timely manner and thanks as well for the referral. I must complete the assignment and submit by midnight on 02/08/2016 central standard time.
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS
Phone call session started