Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

SCENARIO: You are red to test a parking lot calculation

Customer Question
SCENARIO:You are hired to test...
SCENARIO:You are hired to test a parking lot calculation application. This application is provided for the convenience of travelers that use a certain parking lot, and provides them with an estimate of the costs they should expect to pay when parking on that lot. There are different sections of the lot, and each has a different pricing level associated with it. There is short-term, economy, long-term surface, long-term garage and valet parking. As a bonus, if you park in the economy lot, your 7th day of parking is free.Question 1:A) Review the scenario above and write 5 user stories to capture some of the core requirements for this application. Use good story writing format when documenting these requirements. this scenario will be carried forward into future questions, so be thoughtful about the user story writing process.B) Write acceptance criteria for each story.Question 2:Assignment Description: Consider the user stories/requirements you developed In Question 1 and use those stories as input to this assignment. Feel free to identify additional requirements as needed to complete this assignment.A) Identify a list of at least ten test conditions you would want to test for the above parking application.B) Prioritize each of the test conditions.C) Identify how and why you prioritized the test conditions the way you did.D) Identify which requirement(s) each of your test conditions are traceable toQuestion 3:Assignment Description: Use the scenario from above and Question 2 for this exercise.A) Identify a list of at least five test cases you would want to test for the above parking application. Be specific and detailed in your test case design.B) Prioritize each of the test cases.C) Identify how and why you prioritized each test case the way you did.D) Explain what considerations went into your decision to select these test cases over other possible ones.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/23/2016
Writing Tutor: JaySHarrison, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
JaySHarrison
JaySHarrison, Bachelor's Degree

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a Homework Expert. I also have direct experience being a parking divisional director for a non-profit organization. Let me claify what you need. You need five model customer stories showing why they chose their particular parking space? The second part is showing why paotential customers would like particualr parking sections? What time frame do you need these answers by?

this question is inb regards ***** ***** testing and to begin i need 5 user stories. the deadline would be 1/24/2016 at 800am EST

For some unknown reason I was not able to see that there were three parts to this assignment. I was only able to see the irst part. I am opting out to let another expert have an opportunity to assist you for all three parts.

Writing Tutor: active1065, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
active1065
active1065, Bachelor's Degree

Do you still need this. If so when is this due?

Nope due last sunday...thanks
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree