Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Age Gender Resting Heart Rate Height Weight Body Fat

Customer Question
Age Gender Resting Heart Rate Height Weight Body Fat Percentage 37 Female 75...
Age Gender Resting Heart Rate Height Weight Body Fat Percentage
37 Female 75 bpm 5'5" 165 pounds 31%
Diana is a 37-year-old mother of 2 children. She used to exercise fairly consistently (mostly jogging and light aerobic activities) before having kids. Ever since she had her first child 9 years ago, she has not been very active. Diana has her 20-year high school reunion coming up in 3 months (12 weeks). She would like to look and feel her best and is eager and willing to spend the next 12 weeks doing what she can to change her body.
Client Calculations
Using the information above, calculate the client's BMR and DCR
Calculate the client's Target Heart Rate using the Karvonen formula (you will determine the appropriate target heart rate for this client given the information gathered in the initial assessment and evaluation)
Include the following in your case study submission:
A description of your professional responsibilities as discussed in the stages of the drawing-in process (Unit 12)
Discussion of any fitness tests, methods of evaluation, and data collection used to assess and evaluate the client's needs.
Explanation for your recommendations and any specific conditions presented by your client that are found in the evaluation. (Be sure to reference course concepts when discussing rationale for your recommendations.)
A detailed 12-week comprehensive and periodized training program including specific exercises, sets, repetitions, suggested rest times, etc. Use an integrated approach in your program recommendations.
Specific and detailed nutritional strategies with explanation as to how they will assist the client in meeting energy needs throughout the training program and achieving intended goal(s).
Keep in mind that a client should be able to take your program and put it into practice without having to contact you to clarify what you intended by your recommendations, or to explain parts of your program.
Include an explanation for WHY you listed and recommended what you did. Reference the concepts and theories covered in the course. Be sure to address why the program and exercises recommended are appropriate for the specific client given client history, current abilities, and intended goal(s). For example: if you are developing a program for a beginner client without any resistance training experience, explain how your program addresses the lack of experience, initial need for foundational development, process by which you would safely progress the client, etc. Tying your program to course concepts is a critical component of your case study.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Is anyone able to help me?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is anyone working on this at least?
11/19/2015
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

This is all I have it's for Issa training
Are you able to help?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

this is the whole question. Are you able to help?
Thank you
This is an example of what has to be done....Sample Exam Answers
Sample Case Study - 1. Jocko Johnson
Age Gender Height Weight Body Fat %
30 Male 73 inches 200 18
Jocko was an athlete in high school playing a variety of sports including football, track (100- 400 meter events) and baseball. He has come to you because he has recently had his 30 th birthday and wants to get back in shape. While he is in decent shape already, Jocko wishes to get in excellent shape with an eye on perhaps competing in a local bodybuilding show in the future.
Sample Case Study Answer:
While Jocko may appear to be a dream client on the surface, I realize that his athletic background and mid- life crisis that brought him here will probably lead to more than a little impatience on his part. At my initial consultation I would explain to him that I would need at least a three- month commitment from him to ensure his getting started on the right foot. In my experience most clients need about this long to really get in the swing of things and start seeing some results. At this time I would establish my fees, get him signed up and give him a health history questionnaire to fill out for our next meeting.
After this I would set up our first appointment. I would plan on having enough time in the first session to have him complete a release of liability form and go over his health history questionnaire. If he had any red flags or other concerns we would hold off on training until I had spoken to his doctor and he had gotten a doctors release. Otherwise we would get started on the enclosed program. Before starting I would do circumference, bodyweight and bodyfat percentage measurements so we can track his progress.
I would follow the enclosed program for a few reasons. First, the first mesocycle is a low volume, low intensity one that is designed mainly to increase tendon and ligament strength and allow him to get back in the groove of working out without asking too much of him and discouraging him. After a foundation has been set I would want to increase the intensity and volume levels resulting in a routine geared towards muscle growth. Next I would work on limit strength by introducing a mesocycle that had very high intensity levels and moderate volume. We would then reassess his goals and see where to go from there.
My nutritional strategy for this client would consist of 5 high calorie days and 2 low calorie days. I would suggest he follow a 1-2-3 or 1-2-4 macronutrient ratio depending on his metabolism and mesocycle. The higher intensity mesocycles would warrant more carbs and the lower intensity ones would not need as much fuel. I would suggest he get around 160 grams of protein a day and get his fat from "healthy" fats such as olive oil and hemp seed oil. The easiest way to estimate his daily caloric requirements is to have him keep a food log for a few days and see where he is at now. It will be much easier to make adjustments to his diet if I have a reference point.
I found a sample if you would like to try and work on it if not that's fine
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree