Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

I need to finish my research paper before Tuesday I will add

Customer Question
the topic, the outline, and...
I need to finish my research paper before Tuesday I will add the topic, the outline, and the articles. All you need is just finished the idea of my three main points (thesis statements). you do not have to research, all you have to do is based of my research.
I will included the work cited 6 to 9 pages, double space, New times Roman. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
I will attach the articles and oultine in private, because I am having problem to upload files at this moment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The last 3 articles. Please let m know if you need more info
This can be done by wednesday or before
If you think that you need to change my outline in better thought, so you are allow to do that.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/9/2015
Writing Tutor: lkhoward, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree

I have a few ahead of you but I can certainly take a look at this and tell you if I can help you or not. I'll contact you in the morning. Thank you.

ok. no problem. I will be able in the morning. Thanks

So you are looking for someone to write your paper based on your research and outline?

Also, because the paper is at least 6 pages, an amount of $82 would have to be added. Is that agreeable to you?

My teacher said that my outline is good and my articles too. The works cited are good.
It minimum 6 pages but I prefer to do 7.
It is other reasonable price?
The three points of my thesis statement is in the outline.

With two ahead of you I honestly don't see that I can do this by Wednesday, and yes, the price I gave you is very reasonable. Most charge more than that. Let me opt out so another expert can help you.

ok. Thank you
How long do i jave to wait for other expert
Writing Tutor: Angela--Mod,
 replied 2 years ago
Angela--Mod
I am a moderator for this topic, your question is open to all the Experts and we are searching for an Expert to assist you. We cannot guarantee or predict response time but you will receive an email notification when an Expert replies.
Best,
Angela--Mod
Do I need set my price ?
Writing Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please clearly mention what you require as well as the deadline too, thanks

hi. a research paper. an essay as minimum of 7 pages. I attached outline, articles in pdf. Please read.
The research paper is based of my articles and outline with the three main point of my thesis statement. You do not have to research articles or sources because I already did.
The topic is about Police Brutality.

Is it neccessary to use your thesis statement or you want a paper of 7 pages which I can do on my own, please be clear, thanks.

Use my thesis statement. The thesis statement is in the outline and the sources are in the pdf.

Your outline policy contains heads like introduction, body so you mean to use these headings and the subheadings of them to make your paper?

Introduction, Body parts and conclusion. That is part of an Essay.

Okay what is the deadline?

The topic is about police brutality. All you have to do is to give your support of your thoughts about the topic and thesis statement related about the articles that you understand. to give your ideas about the articles that you read.

Please tell the deadline, thanks.

by Wednesday Easter time.

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can commence working on your paper, thanks.

ok.

Thanks for accepting the offer, will provide the answer as agreed, thanks.

Hello

You have not accepted the full offer, please accept the full offer so I can start working on your assignment, thanks.

Hi. Yes I did. You sent me an offer and accepted

Yes you accepted the offer but not the full, you only accepted the additional offer not the current price of the question, please accept that too because my account is only credited with the additional amount but not the current price of the question, thanks.

How can i do that? there is no option to accepted here. I have to call customer service

Yes, please do that and they will advise you on this matter, thanks.

they r gonna fix the problem asap.

Hello

You have taken the refund for this question which means you don't require the answer any more, please confirm, thanks.

Thank you anyway

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.

Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree