Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Type Your Question Here...

Customer Question
Type Your Question Here...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
I forgot to add these attachments to support my request. Please note that the paper must be formatted in IEEE style.
Thank You
~Vino~
10/30/2015
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

I do.
Mr White I hope you received my reply? I will request an extension from the Professor; if I don't get it, I'll just turn it in late. I hope you will be able to complete this. Thank you ~Sal~
Any chance you can give me a reply so I know it is being worked on?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Mr White thank you for finally responding. Can you please let the other professional that this is time sensitive?
Writing Tutor: Gina Bruce,
 replied 2 years ago
Gina Bruce

Hello there question I have is in the CMIT Design Proposal Draft is this the acceptable format? Have you found references?

Sorry but I have already requested a refund on this. I have been waiting for an answer since 20151029. The help is too late and past my deadline. Therefore I have to decline your answer.
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree