Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Here is the question I have. content:Target OrganizationGive

Customer Question
Here is the question I...
Here is the question I have.
content:Target OrganizationGive a brief description of the organization.Include the organization's size, number of locations, and other information that is necessary to describe the organization’s networking needs as they relate to this project.Material can be taken from the approved proposal that you submitted to the instructor.Be sure that this organization is approved by the instructor.Network RequirementsDescribe the requirements of the system to support the addition of e-commerce to the organization’s sales tools.Include capacity metrics in the requirements.Include the required additional support for sales and support staff and processes.
Careful design of the internal network is required to provide a robust and efficient system for the internal users of the network. This design is built from the network requirements established in the first part of the project.
For this assignment, you will modify the Network Design and Implementation Strategy document to include the internal network design.
The following are the project deliverables:
Update the Network Design and Implementation Strategy document title page with a new date and project name.Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor's feedback.Add the following new content:Internal Network DesignIdentify the key network hardware and software components required to support the requirements for the internal network users established in the first project assignment.Create a network diagram to show the arrangement and connection relationships for the network components.Describe the network topology for the proposed design.
For this assignment, you will modify the Network Design and Implementation Strategy document to include the Internet Infrastructure for the target organization.
Update the Network Design and Implementation Strategy document title page with a new date and project name.Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor's feedback.Add the following new content:Internet InfrastructureIdentify the major areas of Internet functionality required by the organization.Define the infrastructure requirements for each area of Internet functionality, including hardware and software.Provide a diagram of the Internet infrastructure, and include the relationship to the internal network, if any.
Update the Network Design and Implementation Strategy document title page with a new date and project name.Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor's feedback.Add the following new content:Network ImplementationIdentify the major tasks required to implement the network design prepared in the previous project assignments.Prepare a timeline for the network implementation phase.Provide a list of resources required to complete the implementation tasks.Discuss any major risks to the implementation and how the risks can be minimized.
The final step in developing the Network Design and Implementation Strategy is to address network management issues. The network management section should discuss the long-term network management issues, usage policy, and other policies related to the proper use of the network. Network backups and disaster recover should also be addressed in this section. You will also further refine the plan to produce the final draft of the project. Updates may be based on peer and instructor feedback.
Update the Network Design and Implementation Strategy document title page with a new date and project name.Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor's feedback.Add the following new content:Network Maintenance:Describe the network usage policy, including hardware and software access rights, authentication procedures, and security policies for internal and Internet portions of the network.Discuss the network backup plan, including scheduling, offsite storage requirements, and the strategy for overall disaster recovery.Network Design and Implementation Strategy final version:Review the entire document for any changes and improvements that you would like to make.Ensure that this final version of the document is sufficiently detailed to allow the systems department to effectively implement the described network and policies.Any previous instructor feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
10/15/2015
Writing Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please mention your deadline, thanks.

What is the fastest it can be done by?

It seems that this project is connected with some previous project, please provide that project and clearly mention the requirement of this project so I can tell you the time needed to complete it, thanks.

It starts with this project.

t:Target OrganizationGive a brief description of the organization.Include the organization's size, number of locations, and other information that is necessary to describe the organization’s networking needs as they relate to this project.Material can be taken from the approved proposal that you submitted to the instructor.Be sure that this organization is approved by the instructor.Network RequirementsDescribe the requirements of the system to support the addition of e-commerce to the organization’s sales tools.Include capacity metrics in the requirements.Include the required additional support for sales and support staff and processes.

This is the one it starts with.

I hope that helps thank you.

Sorry, I am unable to provide you the answer for this question as I am out of resources, thanks.

Is there anyone that can answer it . Also what about the money that was paid.

You can contact with customer service in this regard, thanks.

Is there someone els that can do it. Its and IT assignment .

I am opting out from this, soon some expert will help you, thanks.

F. Naz
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant