F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

Unit V Essay The list below includes some provocative

Customer Question

Unit V Essay
The list below includes some provocative discussions related to the events in the unit’s reading. You will choose one to write an essay, in a minimum of 2 pages, in which you will take a first-person perspective of the situation, describe the debate in your own words, and provide a justified and academically defended argument for one side or the other. The essay will need to reflect your understanding of the time to avoid being anachronistic, and your argument must relate to one of the viable outcomes from that time.
As a multi-generational American citizen, in the wake of Pearl Harbor, do you support the internment of your Japanese neighbors?
As an 18 year old, male high school senior, are you eager or fearful of going to war?
As an 18 year old, female high school senior, are you eager or fearful of going into the wartime factories?
Is the crisis in Europe something that the U.S. should join in; or should the U.S. remain isolated? (Use a perspective from no later than November 1941.)
Is the possibility of ending the Depression reason enough to join the war?
Whichever first-person topic above you select, you must consider the influence of the below factors and conditions which are relevant to all the topics and provide historical detail relevant to your topics:
perceptions or impacts of limitations on and advocacy for civil rights,
influence by propaganda or stereotypes,
impacts of international events or crises, and
impacts of economic conditions.
As this is a point of view essay, a modern perspective will not accurately address what the question is asking for. To complete this assignment, a minimum two (2) reputable sources must be used, cited, and referenced, only one of which can be an assigned or provided text or source; it is strongly suggested that the one selection is from the provided source book and used as research of the event and/or views of the time. Inappropriate resources, or failure to use resources that are available in CSU’s online library, can lead to deductions.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello mention the deadline and do you want me to select the topic, please confirm, thanks.

Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the request and sorry I just noted your request.

Another expert responded so its up to you to decide if you want me to go ahead or you may continue with the other expert.

Let me know.

In either way, kindly specify if you have chosen a topic and please indicate the date you want the paper returned to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you pick the topic and so sorry its due by 11pm tonight.

Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I won't be able to have this done tonight.

I am opting out.

Good luck in this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

How many hours are remaining from now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need it by 11pm will be be durable?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please mention the deadline in hours as I am from different timezone , thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can opt out it's okay
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thanks.