Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Write a multi-paragraph response (in essay format:

Customer Question
introduction, body, conclusion) to the...
Write a multi-paragraph response (in essay format: introduction, body, conclusion) to the above article. Your response should accurately summarize the author’s main argument AND critically respond to it. You may choose to agree with the author’s argument,
to disagree with it, or to partially agree/disagree with it. Your essay should also consider at least one objection a reader might have to your argument. You may respond to this objection in different ways. For example, you may argue against the objection,
or you may acknowledge that the objection is a good point and incorporate it into your argument. It’s up to you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Write a multi-paragraph persuasive response,in correct format-body paragraphs,conclusion to the above article;
*Your persuasive essay should I accurately summarize the authors main idea and his reasons for making his argument and critically respond to it.
* Disagree with the authors main idea and three reasons for having that mean idea show why your ideas are more logical (make more sense) than the authors idea
*Your essay should be considered at least one objection a reader might have to your argument.
*Be fair and open-minded to the author of this article but show how and why the author still wrong.
* suggest possible reasons why the author presents his argument as he does.
* explain if and why the author successful in arguing as he does .
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/7/2015
Writing Tutor: LoriHR, Professional With Advanced Degree replied 2 years ago
LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional With Advanced Degree

Hi, there--happy to assist with this. Can you provide a link to the article that I'm responding to? Is there a length requirement, other than "multi=-paragraph"? And finally, what is your needed date of completion? Thank you!

Article. The Facts about Milk: The Drink for Everyone," by Pierre Lait.One fact we all have to know is this:milk is the best drink for all of us. In fact, if you ask nine out of ten people what they think about this,they will agree with me right away.Who doesn't like milk? Who wouldn't want milk? In fact, everybody likes milk, and everybody has some milk at least sometime during every.Just think about this logical point:milk has great health benefits for everyone, it's natural and everybody knows if something is natural it's better than anything else, and there's never any sugar in milk like there is in beer. So you if you drive after drinking milk the cops can't charge you with impaired milking! LOL! And that means we'll always be safe drinking milk.You have to admit that when advertise and sell milk in the first place if it wasn't the best and safest thing for everyone you really should just face the facts about that after all everyone feels good after a glass of milk and milk is the best drink for everybody's help so you have to admit nobody can ever go wrong with milk.The truth is there's nobody that doesn't feel better after having a nice glass of milk also everybody knows ice cold milk will always help you relax a bedtime it's safe to say there's nobody who would win like a nice glass of milk at almost any time of the day if you think about it milk clearly the best drink and having a glass of milk to make you glad you bought your new car.There are some practical reasons proving milk is safer to drinking anything else also the fact that everyone always has lots of milk in the fridge just more proof that milk is the best drink for everybody.
So in closing remember this fact milk is the drink everybody can enjoy the fact that milk is always available to everyone everywhere just proves it's the best thing for everybody finally these facts about milk speak for themselves
The length requirement is five paragraphs, the article I have to above ^ and I need it for 11am Canadian eastern time October the 8th
also this Is the instructionsWrite a multi-paragraph persuasive response,in correct format-body paragraphs,conclusion to the above article;Your persuasive essay should I accurately summarize the authors main idea and his reasons for making his argument and critically respond to it.Disagree with the authors main idea and three reasons for having that mean idea show why your ideas are more logical (make more sense) than the authors ideaYour essay should be considered at least one objection a reader might have to your argument.Be fair and open-minded to the author of this article but show how and why the author still wrong.suggest possible reasons why the author presents his argument as he does.explain if and why the author successful in arguing as he does .

Thank you! When do you need this by?

Tomorrow the 8th at 11am eastern Canadian time

Oh, no! I am so sorry; I am going to have to opt out and leave this open to other Experts. I am currently working on another assignment that will take me right up until midnight, and tomorrow morning I will be with my son on a school field trip, and will not be home until around 2pm EDT. I will opt out immediately so someone can pick this up for you. Please keep me in mind for future work.

Ok when will the next expert get back to me
Hello I can't wait 24 hours to get a response from another expert ,this needs to be handed in tomorrow by noon
I would like a refund after 11am this essay becomes useless to me, making me having spent $56 for no reason
I would once again like a refund
LoriHR
LoriHR