Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

ITCS102 Desktop Hardware Project 1 – Network Upgrade This

Customer Question
assignment supports the following outcomes...
ITCS102 Desktop Hardware Project 1 – Network Upgrade This assignment supports the following outcomes: • State the names, purposes, and characteristics of personal computer components. • Identify basic tools and procedures for troubleshooting personal computers.
• Perform maintenance on personal computers. • Explore and evaluate common aspects of personal computers. • Evaluate how knowledge, skills, and attitudes learned in this course apply to your chosen career. • Advocate the use of various computer hardware components.
Purpose This assignment provides students practice in researching hardware requirements. Assignment You are an IT consultant. Your client just got a large account and needs to upgrade their network from the ground up. With this large account, they need to
upgrade to a Fast Ethernet network. They need 10 client computers total for day to day business needs (nothing fancy), as well as a file and backup server, printer, and networking hardware. Price out everything for this. You will need to list what client computers
you will suggest including the details of these machines, along with what networking hardware you decided they should use, and most importantly why you are suggesting it. Make sure you give the cost per piece of hardware and include everything down to the
networking cables. The client will plan on using Windows 7 for their clients as well as Windows Server 2012 for their server(s). Deliverables Your report will consist of the following: 1. Cover page including: your name, your fictitious company name, and date.
2. Table of contents on a new page 3. Introduction to the project (What is the customer looking for?) 4. Body of project including explanation of each hardware item selected for the project including Client & Server machines (detailing RAM, Hard Drive, CPU,
Monitor); as well as Networking hardware (Router(s), Switch(es), Cabling); and Printer. Make sure to include why the hardware was selected and what it will offer the client (for example: processing speed, storage space, network speed, etc.) Remember the more
detail the better! 5. Snapshots of each piece of equipment selected 6. Network diagram illustrating the proposed layout of the network as well as a summary of the diagram 7. Cost breakdown of all hardware selected 8. Conclusion and References 9. Reflection
Summary that states how the knowledge and skills gained in this course will help prepare you for your future career.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/24/2015
Writing Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please mention the deadline and total length of your paper, thanks.

the deadline is Saturday by 12 Am. it can be any length.

I cannot make the network diagram for the network layout, is it okay with you, please confirm, thanks.

No, it's the main part of the assignment. that's what my teacher want to see. if u cant do it then i will try and do it myself. thanks.
or if you cant do the diagram, but you can do the written then we will have to reduce the price of the Assignment. because i will have to do some too.

Okay I am sending you the offer for remaining parts of the assignment please accept so I can start working on your assignment, thanks.

it too much. i cant pay that amount. thanks
u people already toke $48.00 dollar from me to do the Assignment. then u want another money.
i no longer need help i want a refund

Okay, better luck next time, you can ask about money to customer service, thanks.

F. Naz
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant