Cher
Cher, Teacher with Master's Degree
Experience:  MA, BA, Author, Teacher, Tutor 40+ years. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Directions If you have any spelling or capitalization

Customer Question

Directions for paper If you have any spelling or capitalization punctuation or spelling errors. Punctuation that is already in the paragraph is correct I need to fill in the missing punctuation, etc Do you know what the leading cause on blindness is in Americas from ages 20 to 74 It is diabetes, an illness that changes the way the body breaks down and absorbs sugars. These changes, doctors feel, take away oxygen that the retina needs. (The retina is the black layer of the eye and it is where sharp images are formed.) When this happens some small blood vessesls my become weak and break vision problems occurs when this blood leaks into the areas around the retina. Diabetes can also cause glaucoma and cataracts. Glaucoma is a disease that causes a lot of pressure in the eye because to much fluid builds up. Cataracts, on the other hand, cloud the lens of the eye and this and break vision problems occur when the blood leaks into the areas around the retina. Diabetes can also causes glaucoma and cataracts. Glaucoma is a disease that causes a lot of pressure in the eye because to much fluid builds up. Cataracts, on the other hand cloud the lens of the eye and this makes a person feel like he or she is looking through a grimy window. How do doctors treat these eyes disorders to repair cataracts doctors often try laser surgery. For glaucoma, doctors often prescribe eye drops or pills and if the problem worsens they may try laser surgery as well. To protect their vision individuals with diabetes must pay careful attention to their eye care.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again,

I'm so sorry, I won't be able to help with this question, because subscription questions are not permitted in this category and the question has been closed by a Moderator.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am so confused I did you told me to do and paid again and I get get this questions answer its not under a subscriptions plan I am keep getting billed over and over again for question that I can't get answered
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

I'm so sorry for the confusion. I have sent your answer on your most recent post, beginning with 'For Cher Only.' Please view your answer, there. Thanks!

I can have this question refunded for you, if you like. Just let me know.

Warmest wishes,

Cher