Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Identify any impacts and influences

Customer Question
For technician Rojus Alappat Yes, I...
For technician Rojus Alappat
Yes, I see that you have answered this question before. Can you answer it for me but reword it so that it is original? The question is ..."Identify any impacts and influences Multics has had on modern day trends in developing secure and trusted software" Compare and contrast the relevance of techniques and practices utilized in Multics to those which are currently employed today in both a networked and a standalone computer environment. No more than 3.5 pages. Could I have this by tomorrow evening? My screen name is ***** ***** on just answer.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 8 days by:
7/18/2015
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 3 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
No, this can be closed.
Thanks for update. I will let the moderator know.