Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

When new parents are expecting a baby, they rarely consider

Customer Question
the possibility that the baby...
When new parents are expecting a baby, they rarely consider the possibility that the baby could have significant challenges. For those who have children with severe, multiple disabilities, planning for the future is a critical, lifelong process and requires
considerable investments of time and effort, while potentially causing significant stress to the parents. With advances in our understanding, there are many more resources available to children and families than there were previously. Review the following
scenario: Jefferson is a six-year-old boy in kindergarten. He has suffered from cerebral palsy and a severe seizure disorder since he was an infant, resulting in significant physical and cognitive impairment. Although he has received services and support through
early childhood intervention (ECI) services, as he enters formal schooling, his parents have become increasingly concerned about his future. Jefferson spends most of his time in a wheelchair and uses a special touchscreen augmentative communication device.
In addition to their concerns about the future, Jefferson’s father also harbors considerable guilt that he or his wife might have caused their son’s disabilities. Using the module readings and at least one peer-reviewed article from the Argosy University online
library resources or a reputable organization, research traumatic brain injuries. Based on your research, respond to the following: Summarize research related to the influence of nature versus nurture on the cause of Jefferson’s disabilities. Provide a hypothesis
of Jefferson’s likely prognosis. What supports or services might maximize this outcome? Evaluate what Jefferson’s future might have been if he were being raised in the U.S. in the 1940s.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/2/2015
Writing Tutor: Sonevar, Masters Degree replied 2 years ago
Sonevar
Sonevar, Masters Degree
A few questions, when is this due? is there a minimum length, minimum number of sources?
I have already submitted this assignment. Please do not charge my account.
I don't understand do you still need help?
I was asking what word count and references the assignment called for, have you already finished with this question?
Yes
so you no longer need assistance?
No but thank you. The assignment was due at midnight.
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree