Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Is the Ebola Virus the answer to Healthcare and Sanitation problems in

Customer Question
Tentative Topic / Research Question: Is...
Tentative Topic / Research Question:
Is the Ebola Virus the answer to Healthcare and Sanitation problems in Sierra Leone? (You can re word to make sense)
Introduction, Research Questions, and 8-entry Annotated Bibliography
- Explore developing the beginnings of a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods study. To that end, you will complete an introduction, research questions, and an 8-entry annotated bibliography.
-
- Complete a Literature review.
- Introduction, including the purpose statement.
- Research questions and hypotheses and a justification of its viability,(if applicable)
- A hypothesis (or hypotheses) and a justification of its viability (If your proposed study is qualitative, there will be no hypothesis.)
*****Submit: Introduction, Research Questions, and 8-entry Annotated Bibliography
This week, you will submit the Introduction, Research Questions, and 8-entry Annotated Bibliography
The assignment:
- Prepare the following:
- An APA formatted reference list entry for each of the 8 articles that you have found.
- A 1-paragraph summary, following Creswell's guidelines, of each article that you have found.
- A brief rationale for the selection of each item. Within each rationale, identify any gaps in the knowledge or deficiencies that justify your research and whether not the article supports or detracts from existing research.
- An introduction to your proposed study.
- A purpose statement for your proposed study.
- A research question (or questions) and a justification of its viability
- A hypothesis (or hypotheses) and a justification of its viability (if your proposed study is qualitative, there will be no hypothesis)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
7/1/2015
Writing Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
Please be specif about what you exactly require and define the topic on which you want the assignment as well as mention your deadline, thanks.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This Week: Focus on the Literature Review
Note: This Application is due in Week 7.Is the Eradication of the Ebola Virus the answer to Sierra Leone Health Care Problem?( Research Question/ Study)
This portion of the Application is designed to help you discover where and how to search for appropriate research materials. Here, you are not engaging in a full review of the literature as you might do for a research paper, a KAM, or your final thesis or dissertation. Nevertheless, this activity will provide you with some practice in critical reading so that you may better identify potential gaps in the literature, which will assist you in identifying a place for you to contribute to the body of knowledge in your discipline.
To prepare for this Application:
Review Chapter 2 and pp. 79–87 of Chapter 4 in the course text, Research Design and the "Literature Review" media segment.
Find eight research articles based on the topic, research problem, and the main research question for your study.Review the instructions for writing a summary of a study presented in the course text, Research Design, on pages 36–38.Write a brief rationale for why you selected each item.Identify a gap in the knowledge or potential deficiency apparent in your research articles to justify the research.Identify articles that support or detract from existing research to justify the research study.The assignment:
Prepare the following for this part of the assignment.An APA-formatted reference list entry for each of the eight articles that you have found.A one-paragraph summary, following Creswell's guidelines, of each article that you have found.A brief rationale for the selection of each item. Within each rationale, identify any gaps in the knowledge or deficiencies that justify your research and whether not the article supports or detracts from existing research.Part B of Assignment:
This Week: Focus on Writing the Introduction and Purpose Statement
Continue to refine your choices for articles in your annotated bibliography as needed—you will need total of 8 articles for the final assignment.Write the introduction to your proposed study. Use the "Introduction Checklist" handout to help you improve your introduction and ensure that it is effective. Include one paragraph each for:The research problem (also known as the problem statement)The related literature about this problemThe deficiencies in the literature (identify several gaps in the literature)The audiences who will potentially find the study of interest
The assignment:
Prepare the following for this part of the assignment, and add it to the assignment you began last week (you are building a single document to be submitted in Week 7):An introduction to your proposed studyA purpose statement for your proposed studyIs the Eradication of the Ebola Virus the answer to Sierra Leone Health Care Problem?The assignment:
Prepare the following for this part of the assignment and add it to the assignment from last week (you are building a single document to be submitted this week):
A research question (or questions) and a justification of its viability
A hypothesis (or hypotheses) and a justification of its viability (If your proposed study is qualitative, there will be no hypothesis.)The Final assignment:An APA formatted reference list entry for each of the 8 articles that you have found.
A 1-paragraph summary, following Creswell's guidelines, of each article that you have found.
A brief rationale for the selection of each item. Within each rationale, identify any gaps in the knowledge or deficiencies that justify your research and whether not the article supports or detracts from existing research.
An introduction to your proposed study.
A purpose statement for your proposed study.
A hypothesis (or hypotheses) and a justification of its viability (if your proposed study is qualitative, there will be no hypothesis)
This is due on 7/3/15
Tentative Topic / Research Question:Is the Ebola Virus the answer to Healthcare and Sanitation problems in Sierra Leone? (You can re word to make sense)Introduction, Research Questions, and 8-entry Annotated Bibliography
-
- Complete a Literature review.
- A hypothesis (or hypotheses) and a justification of its viability (If your proposed study is qualitative, there will be no hypothesis.)*****Submit: Introduction, Research Questions, and 8-entry Annotated Bibliography
The assignment:
- Prepare the following:
This assignment is an application assignment, the discussion is straight to the point.
Let me check, thanks.
Do you have a background in Public health? This is a public health assignment
Are you there?
Sorry unable to do this
ok thanks
Please update my research question toThe Prevalence of Tuberculosis in African American Communities.
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree