Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Khadijah can you help me with this?In a 1,500–2,000 word…

Customer Question
Hi Khadijah can you help...
Hi Khadijah can you help me with this?
In a 1,500–2,000 word essay, define and discuss multicultural social studies education.
Synthesize the information learned and formulate major themes. Analyze the implications of the multicultural perspective for social studies instruction, specifically in relation to the following:
1. Inclusiveness of perspectives in content
2. Instructional materials
3. Activities
4. Teachers' beliefs and actions
5. Students' roles
Address the following:
1. Describe what multicultural social studies teaching should look like.
2. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of multicultural social studies education.
3. Explain the ways in which can you adjust your teaching strategies to be more culturally relevant.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/23/2015
Writing Tutor: khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree replied 3 years ago
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Yes I will help you with this. when do you need this?
6-24-15 9pm est
okay.
This assignment is a little confusing. Do you want the first 5 questions or topic addressed along with the second multicultural aspects.
I need to have all of the above answered.
How is everything going?
Hello, I am
Checking on status of work