Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Hey, chris as per our early conversation below is my new…

Customer Question
hey, chris as per our...

hey, chris as per our early conversation below is my new question and due is on the Saturday. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-XmJucLuZHYOU5WQV9Scjh6ODg/view?usp=sharing

Required Material -: http://lc.gcumedia.com/zwebassets/courseMaterialPages/edu576_eduTimeline.php

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/17/2015
Writing Tutor: Chris Parker, Problem Solver replied 3 years ago
Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver

Thanks for requesting me. I wanted to ask you about the bonus on the previous question. You agreed to a bonus of $50, but I only got $26. Please let me know.

Regards,
Chris

You ask me 50 for question after review the question and word count, I agree to it and add 26 diffrintel into 24 to make 50!

Oh, I think there was a slight misunderstanding. I meant adding $50 to the original value of the question.

Yes it is because you ask me you can answer my question but it will cost me 50 and I say OK, so 24+26=50

What I meant is ... the original value of the question is $24 and I requested to add $50 to it, which makes it $24 + $50 = $74.

Oh well if that's case than I would say no to answer because it's way too much money for the type of question?

I think $74 was a fair price for two essays...one was 525 words and the other was 849. Since there was a misunderstanding on the price, you need not pay the rest on the previous question.

I will opt-out of the current question and let other experts take a look.

Regards,

Chris

Not a problem!!

Relist: Other.
lack of communication in previous question and holding my new question