Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

All these question, answers should just be 1 to 2 paragraphs…

Customer Question
All these question, answers should...
All these question, answers should just be 1 to 2 paragraphs long just as long it pertains to the question. Chapter 3. "Victimization in the US: An Overview " Develop a survey of ten questions with the purpose of trying to find out more details about two
different property crimes in your area. Why did you select the questions you did for the survey? How would this additional information be important in understanding the big picture of these crimes? Chapter 4. "VIOLENT CRIMES: MURDERS AND ROBBERIES" Develop
an educational pamphlet on one of the crimes discussed in this chapter. Use statistics from your state. Provide ways to reduce risk and links to resources for the reader to learn more on the topic. Chapter 5. "Contributions to the Crime Problem " Find examples
of victim-blaming accusations for various crimes by searching through databases of newspaper and magazine articles. Provide an analysis of commonalities and differences in how the media makes these accusation. Chapter 6. "Victims and the Criminal Justice System:
Cooperation and Conflict: Part 1: The Police" Are the demands of victims in terms of expectations of police departments unrealistic? Provide arguments from both the perspective of the police departments (consider resources and personnel) and victims. Chapter
7. "Victims and the Criminal Justice System: Cooperation and Conflict: Part 2: Prosecutors, Defense Attorneys, Judges, Juries, and Correctional Officers" Critique a scholarly journal article on the victim’s perceptions of the court process. Be sure to provide
a link or a copy of the article with your critique. Chapter 8. "Victimized Children" What current programs address the problem of missing children? Provide an evaluation of two of the programs, explaining the effectiveness of the process of each program and
whether they have been successful in their outcomes. Chapter 9." Victims of Violence by Lovers and Family Members" Conduct a content analysis of sentencing of men who abuse their wives and of women who kill their abusers. Discuss the average sentence across
both cases, the aggravating and mitigating factors in both, and whether there are discrepancies across these cases. Chapter 10. " Victims of Rapes and Other Sexual Assaults" Review multiple popular press magazines. Discuss how women are depicted in the advertisements
and whether cultural values and myths regarding women’s behavior underlie the message in the ads. Provide an argument of advertisement contributes to the debate of victim precipitation in rape cases. Chapter 11. " Additional Groups of Victims with Special
Problems" Access the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries report issued each year by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Analyze the careers that interest you by examining how often people in those jobs were killed while at work and how frequently they died from
accidents. Chapter 12." Repaying Victims " Locate articles discussing two particular white-collar crimes where restitution was part of the sentence. Provide an argument whether the restitution was adequate to redress the harm Chapter 13. "Victims in the Twenty-First
Century: Alternative Directions " Does a victim own his or her own case? To what degree? Should they have more control over the outcome of their case than allowed in the current system?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
All these question, answers should just be 1 to 2 paragraphs long just as long it pertains to the question.Chapter 3. "Victimization in the US: An Overview " Develop a survey of ten questions with the purpose of trying to find out more details about two different property crimes in your area. Why did you select the questions you did for the survey? How would this additional information be important in understanding the big picture of these crimes?Chapter 4. "VIOLENT CRIMES: MURDERS AND ROBBERIES" Develop an educational pamphlet on one of the crimes discussed in this chapter. Use statistics from your state. Provide ways to reduce risk and links to resources for the reader to learn more on the topic.Chapter 5. "Contributions to the Crime Problem " Find examples of victim-blaming accusations for various crimes by searching through databases of newspaper and magazine articles. Provide an analysis of commonalities and differences in how the media makes these accusation.Chapter 6. "Victims and the Criminal Justice System: Cooperation and Conflict: Part 1: The Police" Are the demands of victims in terms of expectations of police departments unrealistic? Provide arguments from both the perspective of the police departments (consider resources and personnel) and victims.Chapter 7. "Victims and the Criminal Justice System: Cooperation and Conflict: Part 2: Prosecutors, Defense Attorneys, Judges, Juries, and Correctional Officers" Critique a scholarly journal article on the victim’s perceptions of the court process. Be sure to provide a link or a copy of the article with your critique.Chapter 8. "Victimized Children" What current programs address the problem of missing children? Provide an evaluation of two of the programs, explaining the effectiveness of the process of each program and whether they have been successful in their outcomes.Chapter 9." Victims of Violence by Lovers and Family Members" Conduct a content analysis of sentencing of men who abuse their wives and of women who kill their abusers. Discuss the average sentence across both cases, the aggravating and mitigating factors in both, and whether there are discrepancies across these cases.Chapter 10. " Victims of Rapes and Other Sexual Assaults" Review multiple popular press magazines. Discuss how women are depicted in the advertisements and whether cultural values and myths regarding women’s behavior underlie the message in the ads. Provide an argument of advertisement contributes to the debate of victim precipitation in rape cases.Chapter 11. " Additional Groups of Victims with Special Problems" Access the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries report issued each year by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Analyze the careers that interest you by examining how often people in those jobs were killed while at work and how frequently they died from accidents.Chapter 12." Repaying Victims " Locate articles discussing two particular white-collar crimes where restitution was part of the sentence. Provide an argument whether the restitution was adequate to redress the harmChapter 13. "Victims in the Twenty-First Century: Alternative Directions " Does a victim own his or her own case? To what degree? Should they have more control over the outcome of their case than allowed in the current system?
6/3/2015
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Yes
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Okay, thank you !
Writing Tutor: lkhoward, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
All I see is this one and the price is just $27?
It still shows that I need to respond to you but I already have. Not sure why. I will be opting out of this question. Thank you.
If it's a problem... Don't worry about it... I'll just have to use other resources... Thanks again and you have a great day...
No. It's just that I have a few others besides the one you are trying to get priced, and I don't want to take on too many. I have forwarded your other question and pricing problem to a moderator to see if they can figure this out.
NOT A DUPLICATE ...These questions are FOR LKHOWARD, writing tutor for 70.00 1. Look up information on bystander intervention then estimate the percentage of bystander intervention violent crimes compared to nonviolent crimes? What would account for the difference?
Lkhoward has referred you to a new Writing Tutor. You'll get a response here and by email typically within 24 hours.
What is this message? Did you write it or was it sent to you? This is so confusing. I'm so sorry for your trouble.
Hi. So when is this paper due? For this one let's estimate 6 pages which means you would submit to justanswer $120, half of which is my fee of $10 a page. If this works for you I can help you with this one, too.
NOT A DUPLICATE ...These questions are FOR LKHOWARD, writing tutor for 70.00 1. Look up information on bystander intervention then estimate the percentage of bystander intervention violent crimes compared to nonviolent crimes? What would account for the difference? 2. Choose
a group from the list in Box 2.2 whose plight is currently being rediscovered. Pose questions researchers ought to examine. Provide a summary of the group including its composition, the nature of its losses, and efforts underway to address the harm. 3. Develop
a survey of ten questions with the purpose of trying to find out more details about two different property crimes in your area. Why did you select the questions you did for the survey? How would this additional information be important in understanding the
big picture of these crimes? 4. Develop an educational pamphlet on one of the crimes discussed in this chapter. Use statistics from your state. Provide ways to reduce risk and links to resources for the reader to learn more on the topic. Once it is approved
by your instructor, disseminate the flyer in your neighborhood. 5. Find examples of victim-blaming accusations for various crimes by searching through databases of newspaper and magazine articles. Provide an analysis of commonalities and differences in how
the media makes these accusation. 6. Are the demands of victims in terms of expectations of police departments unrealistic? Provide arguments from both the perspective of the police departments (consider resources and personnel) and victims. 7. Critique a
scholarly journal article on the victim’s perceptions of the court process. Be sure to provide a link or a copy of the article with your critique. 8. What current programs address the problem of missing children? Provide an evaluation of two of the programs,
explaining the effectiveness of the process of each program and whether they have been successful in their outcomes. 9. Conduct a content analysis of sentencing of men who abuse their wives and of women who kill their abusers. Discuss the average sentence
across both cases, the aggravating and mitigating factors in both, and whether there are discrepancies across these cases. 10. Review multiple popular press magazines. Discuss how women are depicted in the advertisements and whether cultural values and myths
regarding women’s behavior underlie the message in the ads. Provide an argument of advertisement contributes to the debate of victim precipitation in rape cases. 11. Access the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries report issued each year by the Bureau of
Labor Statistics. Analyze the careers that interest you by examining how often people in those jobs were killed while at work and how frequently they died from accidents 12. Locate articles discussing two particular white-collar crimes where restitution was
part of the sentence. Provide an argument whether the restitution was adequate to redress the harm 13. Does a victim own his or her own case? To what degree? Should they have more control over the outcome of their case than allowed in the current system?
Detail Required: HIGH; Urgency: HIGH
I see it
I paid the 70.00
ok what is shows for payment is $49 for my work. You would need to add another $42 so that I would be paid half of that plus the $49 equals $70 for my work. Does that make sense?
I can't keep doing this .... It's stressful... And I'm tired of talking to customer service because you keep changing the price after the fact I already paid it and agreed on a set price alresfu
If I add more money, they will have to give me another refund canceling the question , repost the question... Then I have to wait 5 days for the refund... I don't have money like that to keep paying and paying every time you change your mind
I'm already out of 100.00$...
Each question should only be a paragraph long and not pages
If it shows for payment 49.00 and if I add 42.00 that's a total of 91.00... You stated that you're charging 70.00 several times... So what's the problem now ?
I understand that this is stressful and I'm sorry for that, but I haven't changed my mind or my price in our messages.The way justanswer.com works is you pay double what the expert is asking for. Half goes to me, half to justanswer.com. So when I say I am requiring $70 for this assignment because it could be as many as seven pages, it means you need to pay justanswer.com $140. Then I get paid $70, half of the $140.It looks like you paid $98 for the other one, $49 for me, $49 to justanswer.com. All I was saying about adding another $42 is so that I am personally paid $70 and just answer gets $70. Half of $42 is another $21 added to the $49 you are offering for that job.I know it's confusing but I have not changed my price at any time. I have always requested $70, both for this job and the other one, because I estimate doing 7 pages worth on each assignment.I have already agreed to take the lesser amount of this assignment in the amount of $35, a discount of $35.If you like I can opt out of both your assignments so you can find someone else, or I would be happy to do both of these.And because of all the errors and mess, I will do the other one for the stated offer of $49.In the future, I require $10 per page which means you would pay $20 per page, 1/2 for me, 1/2 for justanswer.com.Please let me know what you'd like to do.
When is this one due?
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
Judy Bailey
Hello. I have been asked to take a look at this question as well. The questions are the same as the other one I have discussed with you (the one due on the 28th).
Let's close this one. Would that work for you?
I will be answering all your questions on each chapter on the other question page.
Judy
These questions are different but similar ... It's coming from the same book.. But I'll have to look to make sure
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
Let me send you what I have so far. I went through question by question and here is what I see. Most of the questions are identical.
https://app.box.com/s/rhi9aaw0smdd89gmv8na02ko31f7zix4
Judy
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
What do you think? Are they the same question?
Judy
I see whats going on here! I'm sorry for the confusion Mrs. Judy, These questions was closed and refunded back to me. These questions was already answered by you! it was a lot going with this account such as payment issues and the questions kept getting closed so customer service added the same questions several times. But don't worry about these!
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
I'll tell you what ... I'll answer the ones which I have not answered. That would be all of these. Then we can take care of the duplicate pages.
These have not been answered yet.
Judy
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
This is the duplicate. I will answer all these questions on your other question page.
If it is too confusing at this time, let's just let it slide until I get your answers to you. Then you can see what is what and which questions are not answered (but I think all of them will be answered by the other question page).
You are a champ!
Judy
Thank you very much!
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
Okay
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
I'll send the answer here.
Your answer is ready. Please accept the additional service and I'll send it to your email as we did before.
Judy
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
Sending to your email.
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey