Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Develop a graphic organizer that lists the characteristics…

Customer Question
Develop a graphic organizer that...
Develop a graphic organizer that lists the characteristics of individuals with chronic and acute health impairments, and acquired infectious diseases.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
5/29/2015
Writing Tutor: khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree replied 3 years ago
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree

When is this due?

Hi sorry for the late reply. It's due June 2nd.

This is really not my expertise but I can certainly do the research. Do you mind if the graphic organizer is a table or chart.

That is ok, a chart or table would be fine. This is for special needs students to discusses the impact of these diseases on education.

Well I work with Intellectual challenges and physical impairments is that group okay with you.

yes, that is ok

When is this due?

Its due to be turned in June 3rd

Okay that will be fine.

Hi Mrs. Khadijah, is the assignment ready?

I am very sorry but I was not able to meet your deadline if you still need the paper I will do it. I had some family issues

Thank you. I got the assignment finished.

Sorry about that I had some serious family issues.
I understand, thanks for wanting to help.