Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

I wrote a paper on preparing a Feasibility Study about being

Customer Question
business analyst developing a new...
I wrote a paper on preparing a Feasibility Study about being business analyst developing a new information system to automate the sales transactions and manage inventory for each retail store in a large chain. The system will be installed at each store and exchange data with a main server in the head office. I need help with calculating a cost benefit analysis (CBA) for the inventory Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) acquisition I investigated in my paper (I will attach the paper). The CBA only has to be 1-2 pages. I need to include major cost categories associated COTS purchase price, personnel, equipment, supplies, 5-year maintenance, training, and consultant fees. I have to be detailed in each category to show where the money is being spent and what the benefits will be for the proposed system. Follow the CBA example and include a short written explanation of your analysis. Please provide original answer.
Here are some helpful links:
FreeTutes. (2012). Cost benefit analysis. Systems Analysis and Design. Retrieved from http://www.freetutes.com/systemanalysis/sa3-cost-benefit-analysis.html
Plowman, M. (September, 2011). Writing a cost benefit analysis. Right Hub. Retrieved from http://www.brighthub.com/office/project-management/articles/58181.aspx
Eresource. (2010). What are the tangible and intangible benefits of ERP systems. Retrieved from http://www.eresourceerp.com/tangible-and-intangible-benefits-of-ERP-system.html
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
5/19/2015
Writing Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Please attach your paper and mention your deadline, thanks

Here is the paper. Deadline 24 May 15

Attachment: 2015-05-19_185250_cost_paper_.doc

Okay will go through and will come back take care.

Hello F. Naz, any updates?

From where the data to be taken or I have to assume the data.

Sorry I made this a little confusing. Basically, suppose you were a business analyst developing a new information system to automate the sales transactions and manage inventory for each retail store in a large chain. The system will be installed at each store and exchange data with a main server in the head office. What option would you recommend?

I need to include major cost categories associated COTS purchase price, personnel, equipment, supplies, 5-year maintenance, training, and consultant fees. I have to be detailed in each category to show where the money is being spent and what the benefits will be for the proposed system.

The links above give examples of what i am looking for.

What is your deadline, thanks.

Its pasted but if you can have it by Friday, that would be great...

As it is a research based assignment therefore the fair price is $195

F. Naz thank you but no thanks. I am out of time.

Okay better luck next time, take care.
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree