Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Two of the main documents of the 1952 revolution are Nasser's

Customer Question

Two of the main documents of the 1952 revolution are Nasser’s own Philosophy of the Revolution (1953) and the Draft of the National Charter (1962). Between these two texts, almost a decade passed in which the meaning of Arab nationalism and its relation to socialism were deeply transformed. Describe the political, ideological, and regional transformation that took place in between the publication of these documents, and explain how the conceptualization of the relation between socialism and nationalism changed.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?
Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).