Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

U.S. Maritime Port Security and Cargo Theft. 10 page

U.S. Maritime Port Security and Cargo Theft. 10 page research paper with minimum 10 academic references. Chicago style citation, 10 pages plus cover page and bibliography. Due by Nov 16th

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. This is due by Sunday. If I can't find someone soon I need to move on. I can't pay anymore than I offered.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you within your time frame.

Best,

Angela

Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still need this but as days go by if you can't find someone today I need to know so I can look elsewhere. Thank you

Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Hi, I would be happy to help on this if I can. Just to confirm the core deliverable is a 10 page research paper - double spaced as per Chicago style?

Is delivery by 5PM EST on Sunday (17th) feasible?

Let me know

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. 10 pages not including the title page or bibliography. Chicago style formatting and the subject is cargo theft in Port security. Must have a minimum of 10 references. Thank you
Ok, I will have with you by 5PM on Sunday 17th.

Cheers

Steve
Here is the document

https://www.box.com/shared/y5x0m3s1wuf7m6wzw7ym

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Turabian style formatting, the paper is suppose to have footnotes, not the citations in parenthesis.

I have a pdf from my school that shows what the standard is but I can't attach it here.

Ok, I can revise and put the citations as footnotes - will send a new link in a few minutes.

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thank you!

See amended file attached

Cheers

Steve
Let me know if this was ok

Cheers

Steve
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience: Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management