verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

I would be very interested in seeing your final response for

I would be very interested in seeing your final response for this assignment, to use as a guide for my own... I am struggling a bit and seeing a sample always seems to help... Can you let me know what the cost would be for this?
To Gwyn eMOTION (Benchmark Assessment)a) Make a three-column

verbsrule :

Hi there, Kim. I'll see if I can find the file for you. I've seen (and done) this assignment formatted in two different ways. On one, each of the entries in the columns were numbered, while on another, they were just separated by lines with no numbers. I've done several...anyway, I am checking now.

verbsrule :

See if this file will open for you: https://app.box.com/s/1ydlnqoqr3ll5ers59zt

verbsrule :

Also, if you have additional questions or need help with formatting, do let me know. I am here to help.

Customer:

Thank You I have received the file and I think it will help, when I get home from work tonight I will look it over more thoroughly and let you know if I have any questions or need any additional assistance, you said you had done another with numbers, was that content different, or just the same just in a different format?

Customer:

Thanks again, Kim

verbsrule :

The content is always different. This is an example of one that I did for someone in Feb. 2012. You are very welcome, Gwyn