Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

750 Word EssayLegality and Ethicality of Corporate Governance Resource

750 Word Essay

Legality and Ethicality of Corporate Governance Resource: Case 3-3, United Thermostatic Controls in Ch. 3 of Ethical Obligations and Decision Making in Accounting

Determine the legality of the activities based on federal, state, and local laws.

Determine the criteria by which Sarbanes-Oxley would apply to this case.

Determine the ethicality of the activities.

Consider whether or not the activities were equitable to internal and external stakeholders.

Decide on the next steps based on the events that took place. What makes this next step the best decision?

Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper evaluating the legality and ethicality of the corporate governance activities that occurred in the scenario.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Due Monday, 10/14/13

Chapter available at:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zqr2ay5y4n1idoy/Ethical_Obligations_and_Decision_Making_in_Accounting_CH3.docx

Case available at:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9dywuw2qr3l3313/Case_3.docx

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

What time on Monday is the assignment due? Is there any additional information needed to complete the assignment?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can be compled anytime Monday or Tuesday. There shouldn't be any other info necessary as I've copied the links to download the book and the question.

I will have the assignment completed tomorrow. Didn't want to do a rush job.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you!
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.