khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

Could you do something simple on these two questions, like

Could you do something simple on these two questions, like 250 words each? I love the way you put things.

1. In Chapter 7, Mills (2014) discusses a variety of challenges action researchers face with implementing positive change.

What potential challenges or obstacles do you predict facing in your current or future role as an educator when implementing positive change (lack of resources, resistance to change, reluctance to interfere with others’ professional practices, reluctance to admit difficult truths, difficulty finding a forum to share what you have learned, lack of time for action research endeavors, unsupportive administration, other)?

Describe how you would apply what you have learned regarding the challenges of implementing educational change to overcome potential obstacles that you may encounter in taking action.

2. Describe some of your take-aways from this course. Consider all of the topics including use of digital tools when responding. Do not respond in list form. These are merely prompts to get you thinking:

What concepts or principles have you learned from this course that you might use in your work setting?

How do you feel about conducting action research now, compared to before you started this course?

Describe how you perceive the value of qualitative and quantitative data when considering improvements.

How do you plan to use the knowledge you gained in this course to be a positive change agent in your own work setting? In other words, what are your next steps?

Include a new, different quote than you did in you r week one introduction. Why does this quote inspire you?
When are these due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thursday but Friday ok
The questions are ready you will get them straight away. I will have to look at the power point a little closer if I need to make modifications I will.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you so much
http://www.4shared.com/download/lWv0kAwN/education_questions.docx Here is the link for the questions. If I helped you give me 3 points.
Did you see the answers I sent the link.