Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

How do I draft a general precedent for a Direction to Act which

Customer Question

How do I draft a general precedent for a Direction to Act which will give me authority to take any and allrequired steps on behalf of my client. This is a civil claim.
Submitted: 4 years ago via LawDepot.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No, I did not find an answer to my question.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No , I did not get an answer.