Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

For ATLProg...need help with this assignment asap, thanks in

Customer Question

For ATLProg...need help with this assignment asap, thanks in advance for your assistance.
1. Write a 200- to 300-word short-answer response to the following:
Using an example from your work or daily life, describe an “is-a” relationship. Why is an “is-a” relationship important when designing an inheritance between classes?

2. Write a 200- to 300-word short-answer response to the following:
In your opinion, what are the three biggest challenges in planning and designing a solution for a programming problem? What can you do to overcome these challenges? How would you apply these techniques to the programs in this class?

3. Write a 200- to 300-word short-answer response to the following:
Discuss what you feel is the biggest challenge you have encountered with java programming thus far. Discuss what you have found to be the most interesting aspect of java.

4. In the real world, an entire program is rarely written from scratch. It is very likely that there are classes or functions that already exist. The key to using these existing modules successfully depends on how modular the classes or functions are written.

In this Learning Team assignment, your mission is to take a section of one team member’s Week Four program and replace a similar section of another team member’s Week Four program.

Submit the following deliverables for this Learning Team assignment:

• A 300- to 400-word paper describing the following:

o How the two programs were selected
o The process of identifying the classes or functions for replacement
o The changes needed to make the final Java™ application program work correctly

• The final Java™ application program

The assignments proposed for this task will be posted as soon as you reply to my request; Additionally, please let me know which sections have been replaced and what assignments do they belong to.

Thanks again for your prompt response.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need this answer as soon as possible...when you will be able to answer them? They need to be originals, please advise.

Please see task assignments below...

Attachment: 2013-10-04_005513_assignment_1_main_java.docx

Attachment: 2013-10-04_005539_assignment_1_sales_person.docx

Attachment: 2013-10-04_005615_assignment_2_main_java.docx

Attachment: 2013-10-04_005639_assignment_2_sales_person.docx

Please let me know which sections have been replaced (i.e section x has been replaced with portion y from assignment two). If possible, please take a screen shot in a word document and highlight the area. Or, I will leave it up to your convenience as long the replaced sections are clear to me. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What is the status of this questions? Please advise, thank you.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
Looking at effort please confirm if price of $125 sound ok
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can we settle this for 100.00? I will add them with bonus, please advise.
If agree, would they be ready for today?
Thanks again for your assistance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Haven't heard nothing back from you, what's the status on these questions? Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Need to cancel this question, thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please cancel this question, thank you.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
Sorry but i had to take care of something so couldnt reply earlier i have writeups ready for you and can have complete solution ready soon for 100 if you still want it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, I don't need them...please cancel this questions. Thank you.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
ok