Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

For the final project, you will write a 1,750- to 2,450-word

paper examining the impact of...
For the final project, you will write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper examining the impact of a current social problem on a particular social group(Social Inequality and Minorities in the United States)Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Cite 3 to 5 sources; at least two should come from the UOPX Library. You may also refer to the Recommended Websites list in the Electronic Resources section at the beginning of this syllabus for additional sources.

Recommended Websites:

U.S. Census Bureau at http://www.census.gov
World Population Information at http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/idb/worldpopinfo.html
Population Connection at http://www.populationconnection.org
The World Factbook at http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/index.html
Bureau of Labor Statistics at http://www.bls.gov
The World Bank at http://www.worldbank.org/data
National Center for Children in Poverty at http://www.nccp.org
http://search.proquest.com.ezproxy.apollolibrary.com/docview/927590267?accountid=458
http://search.proquest.com/docview/744236577?accountid=458
9/25/2013
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
I have a model paper on school shootings is that a topic that you would be interested in. I think I have one on racial inequality also I will look and wait to hear from you.

Racial inequality will do as a topic but I will have to get you 2 references from my school library

We had a list of topics to write from and Social Inequality and Minorities in the United States is the one that I picked. Here is the list:

Suggested Social Problems and Social Groups List

Choose one combination of a social problem and a social group from the list below.

Social Inequality and Minorities in the United States

Gender Stratification and Women in Developing Nations

Poverty and Children in the United States

Fossil Fuel Dependency and Americans

Racial Profiling and Male African Americans

Ageism and the Elderly

Ethnocentrism and Immigrants in the United States

Modernization and Indigenous Cultures

Racial Discrimination and Hispanics in the United States

http://www.4shared.com/download/h74N_V-j/Racism_in_America1.docx Here is your. If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a guide and model with your own for purposes of academic honesty.

Relist: Answer quality.
What did you dislike about the answer maybe I can fix it.
I have racial inequality in the criminal system also maybe that one would meet your needs more.

I have used this service before and gotten an actual paper written plus I need info on examining the impact of a current social problem

I offered you school shootings, racial injustice in America and racial injustice in the criminal justice system all of the papers are actual papers. Which one do you want? Obviously you didn't like the first one because you rated me poorly.

racial injustice in America

I sent you Racism in America would you like for me to add more words because the paper is good.

I guess I was looking for the impact of the racism in America paper to show the current problem we have , if I'm making any sense.

http://www.4shared.com/download/1IwOStHa/Racism_in_America_and_naacp__1.docx

Here is your new link and I hope that you will find this incorporation of the NAACP more of a reason to accept this answer.

khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Also I increased you words I actually see that I didn't write enough initially.
Glad that you accepted feel free to ask for help again my name is Khadijah.
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree