Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Criminal Justice ExpertsCase Format:Part I: InventoryYou

Customer Question
Criminal Justice Experts Case Format: Part I...
Criminal Justice Experts

Case Format:
Part I: Inventory
You should create an inventory in either list or chart format – whichever you prefer.
Make sure that you include ALL of the bones and left and right side where applicable.
You should use a specific code to indicate whether the bone was present or absent.
Something as simple as P or A will suffice, but please indicate your code with a key so
that I am able to decipher it.
Part II: Final Report
The final report should be in full sentence format and roughly 2-4 pages, double-spaced,
and APA style. The report should be organized into biological profile subheadings (age,
sex, ancestry, trauma, identification.). You can exclude Stature as I have provided no
information for that.
Biological Profile:
The final report should include a complete biological profile analysis supported by the
skeletal evidence from the case. For example, what skeletal evidence (specifically)
indicated female? Age? Use as much information as you can to support the findings.
Remember that forensic anthropologists use all the skeletal evidence possible to support
the conclusions in a case, so you should use at least 2 pieces of skeletal evidence to back
up each of your findings (sex, age, etc.). Be thorough, but realistic.
*Include Trauma:
Describe what the skull looked like in order for you to observe the projectile trauma and
any other conclusions you were able to draw from this trauma. Feel free to be creative
(but realistic!).
*Include Identification:
Describe the method used to assist the forensic pathologist with the positive
identification. This may be a skeletal anomaly or some other form, but please keep it
specific to the skeleton.
Sources:
You should use at least one external source, other than (or in addition to) your textbook!
The source should be reliable and accessed through the UMUC Library. Be sure to
properly cite your sources throughout the text and on a reference page.
Case:
The remains submitted to your forensic laboratory are found to be human and are from
one individual. The hands (including the wrists) and the feet (including the ankles) are
found to be missing. The hyoid is also found to be missing. The decedent is determined
to be female with an age range of approximately 30-39 years. You determine the
ancestry of the individual to be white/Caucasian. You find the individual has evidence of
projectile trauma on the frontal bone and occipital bone. As the forensic anthropologist,
you were able to assist the forensic pathologist with a positive identification.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
9/24/2013
Writing Tutor: Angela--Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Angela--Mod

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

I will continue to wait
Writing Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Josie-Mod
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Writing Tutor: Angela--Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 4 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.

The moderator let me know you were still seeking assistance possibly but I see this was sent several days ago.

Do you still need this answer and, if so, what is the deadline to get the prompt returned to you?
Yes I still need this and the deadline is Tuesday. If you need more money I can go up to 100.00. Thank you.
Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately, after thoroughly reviewing my resources, I do not have the needed resources for this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Thank you
Writing Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Just close it please. Dosent seem as if anyone wants to help. Thank you.

Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree