Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

I need help with the following paper. Can you please Review

Attachment: 2013-09-22_000910_article1.pdf Attachment: 2013-09-22_000939_comm600-essay1_draft_bhill.doc I need help...

Attachment: 2013-09-22_000910_article1.pdf

Attachment: 2013-09-22_000939_comm600-essay1_draft_bhill.doc

I need help with the following Informative Essay I have written. Can you please Review and Revise this paper for me? I need to make sure it flows and makes sense to the readers and the content of the attached article and APA format is followed. Its due tomorrow.

Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2013
Judy Bailey
Hello, I'll be happy to assist you with this. I can get it to you by tomorrow afternoon if that is okay.

Judy

Thank you so much! I attached the article and my essay.

Yes, thank you. I have them both. Just wondering ... were you instructed to title your paper "Informative Essay" instead of a more specific title to your article?

J

No, I just did that on my own. I probably should change that. :)

No worries Smile

I can help if you like.

Til tomorrow then.

Judy

If you need anything else. Please let me know.

Nothing so far. I'll let you know.

J

Ok, Thanks again

Just so you know and don’t think I am being rude, justanswer has the policy that each time you respond to me, even it if is a smiley face, I must respond to you or I cannot do anything else for other customers until I have answered you. I may just send a smiley face with no other words as it is the fastest way to respond.

Thanks for understanding.

No response needed.

Judy

Are you located in the United Kingdom or United States. It makes a difference in the spellings.

Judy

In the United States in Maryland

Thanks. Let's hope that Maryland spells things like the rest of the U.S. Smile Kidding.
Do you have a maximum number of words allowed? I'm adding things and wanted to be sure we didn't go over your requirements.

J

The maximum is 900 words. Thx

How is 999?

That probably would be OK. I don't think points will be deducted.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – I am happy to address any follow-up questions you may have. Please remember to rate me when you are done.

Click here to retrieve my thoughts on your question.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

Be sure to reword and put into your own “voice.”

Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey