Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

research project need help

Customer Question
Just failed my research project...

Just failed my research project in help

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
9/18/2013
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
Judy Bailey
Hello, I'm Judy and I have looked at your paper. The comments are very clear for improvement. The paper is nicely written as well. I can be of assistance with your re-write, but my calendar is quite full until the weekend. Can you wait until Sunday for assistance?

Judy

Yes!

Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
Okay ... don't worry, you have written a fine paper. It should be easy to upgrade.

Judy

what kind of information do you need?

Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
I am very familiar with the experiment and so can't think of information I would need from you at the moment. I think that just adding what they have asked for will fix the problems.

I won't be really working on this today, perhaps this evening, then if I need more info from you I will contact you.

Thanks for contacting me.

Judy

I really do appreciate the help,

Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
You are most welcome.

Judy
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
Hello, I have some questions about this project.

Click here to retrive my questions.

Thanks, Judy

Hi Judy,

Do what ever it take to get it done right, so little time left to the dead line that was giving to me.

Thanks,

Mario

Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
The deadline of tonight will not be met.

I want to be sure you understand that this will not be completed tonight. I can build on the ideas you have sent, but the entire paper needs to be re-done in order to make it your words.

Do you agree to the increased value of $60?

Judy

Yes, I understand and also agree to the value increased, just get it done please..

Thanks,

Mario

Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
I have tomorrow free. I should be able to complete it then.

Judy
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
I predict that this will be completed by 10 p.m. EST.
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
Things are going slower than I had anticipated. Do you have a time and day when this will still be accepted? It will be completed tonight, but not by 10 p.m. EST.

I see you haven't picked up my messages to you.

Do you still want this paper completed?
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 years ago
I see you have two weeks to complete this. I would like to take another day to be sure that all of the revisions have been covered.

Thank you for increasing the value.

It is 1/2 done, but needs to be scrutinized even closer with regard to the support for your claims.

I will talk to you tomorrow.

Judy

PLEASE OFF OUT!

Writing Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Do you have the answer?

I have a little bit of time left before the due date, I would appreciate all the help I can get!!!! lastly, I will patiently wait for an answer.

Advance thanks..

Writing Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator

Thanks,

any update?

Writing Tutor: Angela--Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Angela--Mod
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Hi Angela,

I don't know what you mean closed the question.

Writing Tutor: Angela--Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Hello. I just wanted to see if you still needed an answer. It sounds like you do, so your question is open and marked high priority. Thank you for your patience. We will send you an email as soon as you have a new reply to your question.

Yes! I am still waiting for an answer..each day goes by nothing happening...how may expert are they?

Writing Tutor: Angela--Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
The number of professional online varies: we appreciate your patience while we search for the right one to assist you.

what is going on?

Writing Tutor: Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree replied 4 years ago
Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Hello, to answer your question appears that 3 different experts have taken a look at your assignment. I does not appear that the first expert has come back to help with the assignment. Have you tried to contact her? What is the due date and time for the assignment? Are you simply needing to have the assignment revised?
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree