David L.
David L., Writer
Experience:  20+ years writing research, tech, white papers, and more
13852270

Project

I have another project for you if you are available. :)

http://wikisend.com/download/279028/Paper.docx

Need by Friday night.

Thank you for requesting me.

I do not have experience with legal briefs however there are experts here that I know have a legal background, such as Dr. Wilson, who may be able to assist you.

I will opt out so that another expert with legal background can assist you.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok Thx.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll wait a little.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know you already passed on my last question about the legal brief but I was wondering if you could give it a shot. I can't get anyone else to help me and you've always been reliable. It doesn't have to be anything official or fancy I'm just not good at writing papers. It's just more of a research paper than an actual official brief.

Hello. I sent your requested professional another message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

I will review the information and what is involved in writing a brief and get back to you.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Will you be able to do it? I appreciate any effort you can do. Thank You :)

My apologies for the delay. I was consulting with someone that writes legal documents professionally to get a solid understanding of what this report requires. If you still need this I can do it however would not be able to complete the report until tomorrow or Monday morning. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please continue. I do need it by Sunday evening though. Early afternoon would be great. I do appreciate your attempt at it. Thank You so much. :)

Please click the link below to download the report:

click here

Thanks,

David.

David L., Writer
Experience: 20+ years writing research, tech, white papers, and more