Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Doctorate in Law; BA English
16445198

Report data and select one offense, such as burglary, in two

Report data and select one offense, such as burglary, in two metroplitan areas preferably Philadelphia and New York. Comparing the ocurrance of the offense and report to the police in each selected areas. Discuss the following as well: which area had more reported incidents? What were the rates for the crime for each area? Did the rates change over time in either area? And what factors might explain the differences in the rates.
Hey! I'll be happy to help you with this. Is there a particular data source you want to draw from for this, or is finding this data part of what you need help with?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was told to utilize the FBI uniform crime report data and select one offense, such as burglary in the two metropolitan areas.(NNN) NNN-NNNNword, APA guidelines with references. Due on Wednesday September 04, 2013

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I was told to utilize the FBI uniform crime report data and select one offense, ;such as burglary in the two metropolitan areas.(NNN) NNN-NNNNword, APA guidelines with references. Due on Wednesday September 04, 20013
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Eric,

I haven't heard from you.

Hey! Sorry, I've been trying to find the data source, but I haven't located anything that provides that data cleanly and usably. I'll opt out so another expert can help, or feel free to provide the data source itself and I can take a look.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Someone told me that criminology 21st century book, chapter 1&2 do have the material.

Hi. I can help. I am Dr. Wilson. When do you need the answer posted and is there a length requirement?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Tomorrow anytime before 12 midnight.(NNN) NNN-NNNNword, APA guidelines and references.

OK I will get started. Are you on pst time zone?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Eastern time, New York. Thanks very much

OK then. Have it to you by then. Thanks.
OK all done with three minutes to spare. CLICK HERE. Let me know if you have trouble downloading or need any changes. Good luck to you.
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience: Doctorate in Law; BA English