khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

Still need help with this....Design a portfolio (digital or

Still need help with this....Design a portfolio (digital or paper) for a particular Kindergarten student that is meant to demonstrate the student's progress or mastery of academic, social/behavioral, communication, and motor skills.
Include sections or dividers for each of these areas with three samples of student work and related teacher-made assessments.
Write a narrative of 500 words to describe the portfolio, how and why the samples were chosen, and how progress was measured on each.
In your narrative, discuss how this information should be conveyed to parents.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I still need help with this. I'm not sure how to put it all together. I have never put together a Portfolio that is why I need help.

Thank you
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
I would like to help you with this but how would you like the work of the student's work to be displayed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I have never put a portfolio together before but here is how I was thinking. It just needs the four areas, academic, social/emotional, communications, and motorskills. You can use a child and create a real portfolio, or you can make it up. You do need to have pictures or scanned documents of the samples for each section. For physical, some students will use pictures. For communication, I have had students write journal entries to share observations. I have had a time with this.

I am a speech therapist for communication I was thinking of displaying receptive and expressive language skills. I will make up the worksheets with pictures from google if that is okay. I will use Microsoft publishing for creativity. The end result should be your microsoft publishing document with student work and Microsoft word with the narrative.
I can make your digital worksheets but you will have to do the student work with a pencil the worksheets will be simple.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay that sounds great.

good when is it due.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

by sunday.

good it will be done before then.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you

http://www.4shared.com/download/k3_02v2K/student_work_21.pub

http://www.4shared.com/download/QP6PkLZz/teacher_data.docx

http://www.4shared.com/download/sON-IW4p/Kindergarten_Skills.docx

Here are your links if I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Always use my work as a guide and model to your own for purposes of academic honesty.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I Just had a question. Im not sure how to find the portfolio, I clicked on the link and it took me to a website but not sure what to do.

You should be able to click on the link and go directly to the portfolio. On the bottom you will notice that the portfolio is 8 pages in length.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Oh I figured it out, I have to put the publisher on my computer and I will have to wait till tomorrow to get it done. Anyways thank you very much for you help.

Would you like for me to try to put it on word or some other program do you have office.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have word and all the others I just didnt have the publisher but it is okay My dad is a computer guy so tomorrow he is going to bring the program home and put it on here for me. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX view the rest tomorrow thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have word and all the others I just didnt have the publisher but it is okay My dad is a computer guy so tomorrow he is going to bring the program home and put it on here for me. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX view the rest tomorrow thank you,

or if you could put it in word and I can look at it now and then tomorrow I will be able to use the publisher, If it is no trouble for you, if not I can wait till tomorrow.

I am sorry I couldn't but when you can give me my rating of 3 points because less than that I won't get credit. I enjoyed doing this project because I Iike working with children.

khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.

Thanks for using JA we appreciate your business feel free to request me next time. Ask for Khadijah that is my name.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your help I got the file to open finally.

Thank you

Good I am glad. If you ever need help again please contact me.