khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

I need help with this assignment. I need to have at least

I need help with this assignment. I need to have at least three references. Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-18 slides for parents of children with ID that explains physical, language, cognitive, and psychosocial development. Address the following: Identify professional and parental interventions. Provide information for students with severe and profound ID. Identify the challenges the parents may face in daily life. Identify and explain issues in teaching students with severe and profound ID. Describe curriculum planning and IEP development for students with severe and profound ID. What are the educational outcomes for students with severe and profound ID? What educational interventions are most appropriate for students with severe/profound ID? Predict and list questions for discussion that parents may have following the presentation.

I would like to help you with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That would be wonderful! Do you need more information?

http://www.4shared.com/download/zCudQ5wg/Intellecyual_disablities_for_p.pptx

Here is your link if you like it give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a guide and model to your own for purposes of academic honesty. Feel free to ask me for more help if you need it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I reviewed your response and I don't think it really covered the assignment. I am sorry I just didn't see the information even regarding:

Identify the challenges the parents may face in daily life. Identify and explain issues in teaching students with severe and profound ID. Describe curriculum planning and IEP development for students with severe and profound ID. What are the educational outcomes for students with severe and profound ID? What educational interventions are most appropriate for students with severe/profound ID?

Not a problem I will another expert a chance to help you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!

This is my expertise I would like to try and help you. When is this due?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wednesday the 14th

http://www.4shared.com/download/xkbHSPOI/profound_challenges.pptx The amount of information that you requested took a lot more slides. I tried to condense some information on one slide but I didn't want one slide to be overcrowded. Remember 3 points if you are happy.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not had a chance to look at this yet, I will look at it later this afternoon/early evening.

Thanks

okay thanks if you need for me to add or subtract information I will.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just finished looking through the entire slides and could not find the references used.....could you send them to me????

no worries I will send you some references.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks and I will need to know what specific information goes with what references!!!

http://www.4shared.com/download/jjvpAB_9/profound_challenges_revised.pptx

here is your link. The references are based on the diagnostic and assessment information.