David L.
David L., Writer
Experience:  20+ years writing research, tech, white papers, and more
13852270

6-8 pages due 8/18

This paper is to be about the following: In the digital design spectrum of the digital media and web technology career explain how theories, processes, and technologies are involved within the production of digital design. The paper must have the following criteria: 1. All APA requirements fulfilled. Title page, running title, page numbers, works cited page, references within the paper, correct spacing. 2. Paper is at least 6 to 8 pages, contains 1 to 2 graphic images, use of correct font (TIMES NEW ROMAN, 12pt) for body copy and sections of the paper. 3. Creativity, layout, level of effort, and supporting research for area. 4. Free of grammatical errors, spelling typos, punctuation, and any misused convention. 5. Flow of paper, readability, and connection of research ideas.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

still need it. I need this by Wednesday

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am flexable on price. I really need this.

We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am still waiting and would love for you to continue searching for a professional.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I dont umderstand why it is difficult to find an essay professional. I need this by tonight and have been waiting for over a week. I will wait till tonight.

Thank you for your reply.

We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.

Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have until the 18th to turn the item in. I got an extension.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I uploaded the word document for this assignment.Below is the link.

http://ge.tt/5t7MVzo/v/0?c

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am still waiting for a professional

My name is David.

First, is there any particular reference materials with regard to digital design that should be considered when drafting the report?

Also, are there any particular aspects or components of digital design that are required to be included in the report?

Thanks,

David.

Just checking in again to find out whether or not you still need to have this report completed.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I am still in need of this paper. The paper is at least 6 to 8 pages, contains 1 to 2 graphic images, use of correct font (times new roman, 12 pt) for body copy and sections of the paper.

The course textbook is the following:

Title: White Space is Not Your Enemy: A Beginners Guide to Communicating Visually through Graphic, Web and Multimedia Design

Author: Kim Golombisky

Publisher: Taylor & Francis/Focal Press

ISBN: 978-0240824147

Thank you for the additional information.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just that the paper is about Digital Design within the Digital Media Career field.

Ok thanks.

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I hope everything is going well!

Thanks for checking in. Yes, all is going well.

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Wonderful, glad to hear it! ^_^

Just letting you know I am working to finish up now.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Awesome! Thanks again!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

2 hours till deadline hope everything is still going well!

I will be posting the report momentarily.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

great!

Please click the link below to download the report:

click here

Thanks,

David.
David L., Writer
Experience: 20+ years writing research, tech, white papers, and more