Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

for GnaritasAssignment 2: Assignment is due August 10, 2013Impending

for Gnaritas
Assignment 2: Assignment is due August 10, 2013
Impending Reduction in Workforce
Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, consisting of 10- to 12-slides, outlining the elements required to create a memo that informs staff in an accurate manner of an impending reduction in the workforce. Think about how you will be objective and informative in communicating this major management decision without deliberately raising anxiety amongst all staff.
Consider the challenges and elements of this week's case when constructing your memo. Your last 2–3 slides should be the actual memo.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

could you assist me with this powerpoint

Hello. As a moderator, I do not answer questions myself, but will search for another professional to assist you. Thank you for your patience.
What time on Aug 10th do you need the assignment? What is the word count for the slides 100 words or more? Are there any other instructions or information needed to complete the assignment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Assignment is due before 12:00 pm on the 10 of August 20143, there is no word count

Thanks, I'm on it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks

You are welcome, I should have it done tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Here's the assignment: https://app.box.com/s/fpjyi6m463vbegu27pep

Have a good weekend. If you need help again please let me know?

Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.