Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I have assignment I need to turn in tonight.

Customer Question
For this project, students will...

For this project, students will compare and contrast three scripting languages and the approaches and techniques used in each to facilitate interactive design. Minimum Research Paper Requirements The paper should consist of 6 pages, double-spaced; the reference page does not count towards the 5 pages. [5 pages of subject matter + 1 reference page=6 pages total] The paper should be written in full sentences, 12 point font, and double spaced. Please cite your references using the APA style guide

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
8/5/2013
Writing Tutor: Angela--Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Angela--Mod

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 4 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.

The moderator let me know you were still seeking assistance possibly but I see this was sent several days ago.

Do you still need this answer and, if so, what is the deadline to get the prompt returned to you?