Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

ATTENTION: GNARITAS ATTENTION: GNARITAS ATTENTION: GNARTIAS****

ATTENTION: GNARITAS...
ATTENTION: GNARITAS ATTENTION: GNARITAS ATTENTION: GNARTIAS

****NEED BY MONDAY (08/5/13) BY 6PM EST*****

Write a 1,000 word paper summarizing the current professional literature on the topic.
Topic: Media influences on children
Include at least four references from professional peer-reviewed journals.
Format your paper according to APA standards.

I did the outline already, it should help. Here it is:

INTRODUCTION

I. Media Influences Children at Different levels

A. Early childhood
B. Middle childhood
C. Late childhood

II. Negative Influences

A. Behavior problems
B. Physical problems

III. Positive Influences

A. Educational programs
B. Learning new ways to find information

BODY

IV. The Media has an effect on children at different levels of their developmental stages

A. At a young age, children should not be exposed to the media
B. Middle aged children should have limited access to the media
C. Older children should have limited access to the media

V. The media can cause negative learning and physical effects on children

A. Gives a false sense of real life actions and behaviors
B. Children learn dangerous trends/fads
C. Media can make children less physically active

VI. The media can have positive influences on children

A. Many educational programs are available through the media to encourage learning and development of children
B. When parents are busy, children can still learn and develop their skills
C. Children can learn to conduct research

CONCLUSION
VII. Summary

A. Media has both positive and negative influences on children
B. The media should be limited depending upon the age and development level of the child
C. Parents must be careful what they expose their children to

REFERENCES

Denoon, D. (2006). Media Exposure Linked to Child, Teen, and Health Behavior Problems. Retrieved from http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190566,00.html

Johnson JG, Cohen P, Smailes EM, Kasen S, Brook JS. Television viewing and aggressive behavior during adolescence and adulthood. Retrieved from Science. 2002;295:2468–71. [PubMed]

Paediatr Child Health, (2003). Impact of media use on children and youth. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2792691/
8/3/2013
Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree

Gnaritas :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX care of it.

Customer:

thank you

Gnaritas :

You are welcome.

Gnaritas :

Here's the assignment: https://app.box.com/s/ciaq3h8wkvn447tr93bi. Don't forget to open another thread for your assignment that is due on August 13th because the other thread has been closed per your request.

Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree

I have an assignment but it requires to get articles from my school library..do you have access to University of Phoenix?

No. Could you upload the articles onto box.net and then give me the link in this message?

Don't know well check today. Thry need to be peer-review article's. I will let u kno

Gnaritas here it is. Let know me if you can complete it. Need it by Sunday (9pm EST)

• Methods in Behavioral Research.

Select
four research articles to review (peer reviewed). Include at least one applied research article and one basic research article. Be sure to apply the scientific method to evaluate the evidence presented in the selected articles. Use these articles as a framework for completing the questionnaire.

Write
a 100-word answer to each of the following questions:

PART I:

--What is the purpose of each of the sections in a typical research article?

• --What are the steps to critically evaluate research articles and how does the scientific method help you do this?

PART II:

• --What is the importance of research in behavioral sciences?

• --What is the relationship between applied research and basic research? Provide an example, from your selected studies, of how each contributes to the body of knowledge.

• --What ethical issues can you identify in the selected articles? How were the issues addressed or neglected?

PART III:

• --Identify three possible research topics that you might want to explore further as you go through this course.

• --List appropriate sources, including databases that you might use when exploring these topics.

Cite the articles using a reference page.

Format your answers consistent with APA guidelines.

Website to do research on:

http://search.proquest.com.ezproxy.apollolibrary.com/psycinfo/index?accountid=35812

Here are references that can be used:

Marian, V., & Neisser, U. (2000). Language dependent recall of autobiographical memories. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 129, 361–368.

Watkins, M. J., LeCompte, D. C., & Kyungmi, K. (2000). Role of study strategy in recall of mixed lists of common and rare words. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition, 26, 239–245.

Bushman, B. J., & Bonacci, A. M. (2002). Violence and sex impair memory for television ads. Journal of Applied Psychology, 87, 557–564.

Braver, S. L., Ellman, I. M., & Fabricus, W. V. (2003). Relocation of children after divorce and children’s best interests: New evidence and legal considerations. Journal of Family Psychology, 17, 206–219.

I'll take care of it.

You are the best!!!! Thanks

You have to tell me how i can just add an attachment instead of me copying and pasting all my work.

An attachment can be added by uploading the information to box.net and then pasting the link within this thread.

Okay I will try it on the next assignment. Thanks.

You are welcome.

Here's the assignment: https://app.box.com/s/we4n29wxgtsb037mh7dq

If you need help again please let me know?

Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree

ATTENTION GNARITAS ONLY....

***NEED by Thursday (8/15) ***** $15.00-$20.00

Scenario: A well-known researcher at a major university has two graduate student assistants. He conducts three studies in his laboratory, all of which involve very labor-intensive procedures. The graduate research assistants complete all of the data collection. They also assist in writing the Discussion section of the final article, adding their thoughts and suggestions to the various drafts. The article is accepted into a leading journal for publication. The primary researcher lists only himself as author of the article, claiming that he wrote at least 75% of the final paper.

Write a 300-word discussion of the following:

• Describe the ethical consideration(s) with the scenario.

• Has the primary researcher committed an ethical violation? Use the appropriate section of the APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists to justify your response.

http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/index.aspx?item=1

Yes, I'll take care of it. Are there any other factors I need to know?

No. You should get all the info from that reference I guess

Alright, I'm on it.

Here's the assignment: https://app.box.com/s/oxzk2jrav4y411u90sdw

Hi Gnartias, I thought we agreed with this to be either 15.00 or 20.00 since it was only 300 words?

I was about to pay and it is showing 40.00 for this assignment.

Yes, we agreed on $20.00, however, you placed the assignment in an existing post which might have something to do with the price change. You can always talk with customer service about it because I do not have the power to change it. My apologies for any confusion.

I still have one that allows me to add you a bonus so i will do that. let me kno if it worked. thanks

Gnaritas
Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree