khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

I need help with a Teacher Interview whose expertise is special

I need help with a Teacher Interview whose expertise is special education and who works with children ages 3-8, or classroom teacher or caregiver who has a child or children in his/her setting who have been identified with special needs. I am asking for Khadijahtriggs help with this question.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have post this question to Khadijah and I'm waiting for an answers, this is due Thursday 25, that will be the last day and it will be close and I will know longer need an answers. please reply Thanks!

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We understand your question is for khadijahtriggs. We have sent her a message to follow up with you here when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply.
Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer

Hello, I may be able to help with this project. One of my areas of expertise is Special Education. I understand that your question deals with Early childhood but what exactly is it that you are needing done? I would be happy to do the interview for you if that is what you need. I would just need you to post the questions. Let me know!

Best Regards,
Bethany Robertson
http://www.4shared.com/download/eYG-ariC/Interviews_with_Special_Educat.docx Here is your link sorry for the delay. If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Always use my work as a guide or model to your own for purposes of academic honesty.
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
Also thanks for requesting me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will be sending a new question next week and I will be requesting you Thank you again.