Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

for Eric m proofreading only! Eric, I finally can added the

for Eric m proofreading only...
for Eric m proofreading only! Eric, I finally can added the bonuse for you and open a new page.

Hi Eric, are you available?

pt

Pt is taking the DM med prescribing from China

hey girls!

how have everybody been doing? do you think it's time to get gathering again? never forget our friendship and let's get updates for everyone. Please tell me your schedule so I can coordinate. You are welcome to come by my house.

Spoke with pt’s daughter Anna and wants to make sure pt should hold off the Hydralazine when bpm less than 100 or 110? Since she remember Dr were mentioned before it’s below 110. told her Dr is not in the office today and will confirm and get back to her on next Monday. Pt’s sister accepted.

After consulted with dr. pt and called back Anna notified should hold off the Hydralazine below 110.

pt called back regarding regarding the health edu f/u call -- pt stated med will to cotrol on her DM and no plan for exercise or decreae carbs taking. trying to advised her but she said she is rush to go and call back for the f/u appt.

would you reply me how's going on my drawing and would you please send me the drawing? i have something need to change. please send it to me.......if I am not received from you this week i am just pick it up at your house.
7/20/2013
Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Hey! Sorry for the delay, didn't get the email -- here you go:

Pt is taking the DM med prescribed in China

hey girls!

how has everybody been doing? do you think it's time to get together again? I never forget our friendship, and I'd love to get updates from everyone. Please tell me your availability so I can coordinate. You are welcome to come by my house.

Spoke with pt’s daughter Anna and she wants to make sure pt should hold off the Hydralazine when bpm is less than 100 or 110? She remembers Dr mentioned 110 before. told her Dr is not in the office today and will confirm and get back to her next Monday. Pt’s sister accepted.

[Note: you said daughter at the beginning but sister at the end, not sure which you meant]

After consulting with dr., called Anna back and notified her pt should hold off on the Hydralazine when bp is below 110.

pt called back regarding the health ed f/u call -- pt stated med will control her DM and she has no plans for exercising or decreasing carb intake. tried to advise her but she said she was in a rush to go and would call back for the f/u appt.

would you tell me how my drawing is going, and would you please send me the drawing? i have something else I need to change. please send it to me.......if I do not receive it from you this week i can just pick it up at your house.

would you pls keep your promise of sending the drawing to us ASAP.

I called his home and left msg to his wife and he finally returning our calls. he said he will sending the freedrawing to us tonight, I will give a day. he said he has not slept for two days and some issues coming up in H.K. he might need to flight to H.K in next week. he said he will try to finished and submit my drawing before H.K. so, I will see if he is keeping his promised.

would you pls keep your promise to send the drawing to us ASAP.

I called his home and left a msg with his wife and he finally started returning our calls. he said he will send the freedrawing to us tonight, I will give him a day. he said he has not slept for two days and has some issues coming up in H.K., so he might need to flight to H.K next week. he said he will try to finish and submit my drawing before H.K. so, I will see if he is keeping his promise.

Hi I want to meet you at xxxx to make the correction. pls le us know whether you are coming or not
Hi, I want to meet you at xxxx to make the correction. pls let us know whether you are able to come then.

hi, thanks for your help! she is not rush on buying. I think she is looking for duplex which is under $60k. will be appreciate for setting and sending the most updates one on the market, but I believe she is also searching from those real estate website. the location looking the starting from St.Luke to Campbell.

Thank you very much and wish you a wonderful vacation!

hi, thanks for your help! she is in no rush on buying. I think she is looking for a duplex which is under $60K. will be appreciate for setting and sending the most updates one on the market, but I believe she is also searching from those real estate website. the location looking the starting from St.Luke to Campbell. [I'm not sure what the last two sentences here are saying]

Thank you very much and I wish you a wonderful vacation!

subject: off day request

Hi, I will be working on the Saturday of 8/29 and would like request a day off on 9/3. Thank you!

subject: Day Off Request

Hi, I will be working on Saturday 8/29 and would like to request a day off on 9/3. Thank you!

oh! nice to hearing from you and suprised + exciting to hearing you are in pregancy! wow! should be exciting to being a motherhood for the first time. did you try it naturally and have you seen any special doctors?

since you are in pregancy we can get another gathering next time, probably after you due? okay, should keep to rest more and maybe visit you when I go to my brother's house next time.

again, congratulations....

since jenn not able to make it sooner and if you gals still want to meet or come to my house it still welcome. Sammy, but not this Saturday, if you can tell me you gals schedule i can coordinate it.

oh! It's nice to hear from you and I'm suprised and exciting to hear you're pregnant! wow! It should be exciting being a mother for the first time. did you try it naturally or have you seen any special doctors?

since you are pregnant maybe we can get together next time, probably after you're due? okay, you should keep resting and maybe I'll visit you when I go to my brother's house next time.

again, congratulations....

since jenn is not able to make it sooner, if you gals still want to meet or come to my house you're still welcome. Sammy, not this Saturday, if you can tell me you gals' schedules i can coordinate it.

pt walked in clinic and asked if she needs any lab works.

called pt after checking with Dr. Jen and said pt's HBs antibody is low and could offer her Hep B shot. but no lab works need to be done at this time. pt understood and will come back for the immunization on next week.

pt walked into clinic and asked if she needs any lab work.

called pt after checking with Dr. Jen and said pt's HBs antibody is low and we could offer her a Hep B shot, but no lab works need to be done at this time. pt understood and will come back for the immunization next week.

hi, did you mean you have not made the schedule on Sept right? it's no problem, but just letting me know if I can't make 9/3 off so i can re-arrange my doctor appt. thank you.

hi, you mean you have not made the schedule for Sept, right? it's no problem, but just let me know if I can't get 9/3 off so i can re-arrange my doctor appt. thank you.

Hi,you may receive a package in the next few days at SGIC, i had ordered something and accidently choose the incoorect shipping address and I had emailed them to update my new address however they shipped it onou. the next day. so,if you received the package would you let me know and I will trying to see how am I pick it up. sorry for any incovience to you

I think 8/17 works on me as well. so let's set up on that day and do you gal want to come to our house?

Hi, you may receive a package in the next few days at SGIC, i had ordered something and accidentally chose the incorrect shipping address. I emailed them to update my address, but they shipped it already. so, if you receive the package, would you let me know? I will try to see how to come pick it up. sorry for any inconvenience to you.

I think 8/17 works for me as well, so let's set up that day. do you gals want to come to our house?

dr.sang called from mental health center and reported pt Wong, Tim. Dr.Sang has started Remeron on pt and pt has not on Paxil anymore. also, if pt has not seen any pain specialist suggest pt to see one, since pt complains a lot of pain. If any question pls call Dr. Sang @xxxxxx

Dr. Sang called from the mental health center and reported pt Wong, Tim. Dr. Sang has started pt on Remeron, and pt is not on Paxil anymore. also, if pt has not seen any pain specialists, Dr. suggestest one for pt to see one, since pt complains of pain a lot. If any question pls call Dr. Sang @xxxxxx

Hi, yes, if OB pt and PPD is positive i always told pt to f/u with OB doctor if they are in pregancy. One of the OB pt PPD I read a week ago and she asked me if she needs to do anything if it's positiv, i told her to f/u with OB doctor becasue she is pregancy should get advise from OB doctor for further action. I told her for normal people we will need an X-ray but she is pregnant so I ask her better ask OB doctor to see what to do.

when the time I got trained, they said if ob pt is positive on PPD reading, it's always going back to f/u with OB doctor, we dont' have to order anything. \

Thanks for letting me know for the information again.

Hi, yes, if OB pt and PPD is positive I always tell pt to f/u with OB doctor if they are pregnant. I read one of the OB pt's PPDs a week ago, and she asked me if she needs to do anything if it's positive. I told her to f/u with OB doctor because she is pregnant and should get advice from OB doctor for further action. I told her for normal people we would need an X-ray, but since she is pregnant she should ask OB doctor what to do.

when I got trained, they said if OB pt has a positive PPD reading, it's always good to go back to f/u with OB doctor, we don't have to order anything.

Thanks for letting me know the information again.

got call transfer from pharmacy. pt requested to refill HTN med. she will schedule a f/u appt since she had not seen for more than 10 months.

pt'mom c/o pt' anus and buttock area also have rash and kind of watery too. pt saw you on 7/26, but didn't show you those area and mom wants to know if it's okay to use the cream you prescribed on 7/26. i offered her a schedule to check those area , but mom denied for distance the appt time is not meet for her schedule. mom currently use erythromycin to put on those rash area. please advice. thank you

Got a call transfered from the pharmacy. pt requested a refill of HTN med. she will schedule a f/u appt since she had not been seen for more than 10 months.

Pt's mom c/o pt's anus and buttock area having a rash, and kind of watery, too. Pt saw you on 7/26, but didn't show you those areas. Mom wants to know if it's okay to use the cream you prescribed on 7/26. I offered her an appointment to check those areas, but mom denied because of the distance and the appt time do not meet her schedule. Mom currently uses erythromycin to put on those rash areas. Please advise. thank you

pt wants to get refill for the Medonza, she said this med is very help to treat her problem.

request tasked to dr.Sang

Pt wants to get a refill of the Medonza, she said this med is very helpful in treating her problem.

request tasked to Dr. Sang.

sure, you can come anytime you like and I will waiting you gals at home. It' not necessary to bring anything unless you have something to share. I will prepare foods for you. can't wait to you see gals

I don't have any weekday off in lately. so i will arrage to see when can i pick it up and I can let you know before I come. Rian, can you put the bos in your backtruck so i might need to pick it up on the weekend. sorry to cause you any incovience.

Sure, you can come anytime you like and I will wait and see you gals at home. You don't need to bring anything unless you have something to share. I will prepare food. Can't wait to you see gals!

I don't have any weekdays off soon, so I will arrange to see when I can pick it up, and I can let you know before I come. Rian, can you put the bos in your backtruck in case I need to pick it up on the weekend. Sorry to cause you any inconvenience.

pt wants to know if his insurance cover for other type of blood drawing. told pt to call for the place he will go for the blood drawing and check if it's covered. he also double check what type of the blood drawing that Dr. ordered for him on 6/19? Informed pt the orders list in the system. pt understood and accepted.

Pt wants to know if his insurance will cover other types of blood drawing. Told pt to call the place he will go for the blood drawing and check if it's covered. He also double checked what type of blood drawing the Dr. ordered for him on 6/19. Informed pt the orders list in the system. Pt understood and accepted.

yes, we can order some and I can make some shrimp. can I get headcount how many ppl we have?

we had plan on this sat. we can go a little early on Sunday!

can you go head and ask Bill to submit the drawing, since we have the drawing and can you ask how much he is going to charge? thank you

Yes, we can order some and I can make some shrimp. Can I get head count on how many ppl we have?

We had planned on this sat. We can go a little early on Sunday!

Can you go head and ask Bill to submit the drawing, since we have the drawing, and can you ask how much he is going to charge? Thank you.

hi, please add CHDP to the chart which I left the CHDP form at your

desk yesterday. I found out this pt needs CHDP and wants to remind you to enter it into the CHDP. thank you.

spoke with pt's mom and notified dr' sang replied to her msg and mom will appritize schedule and will call in for ealiest appt.

Hi, please add CHDP to the chart I left at your desk yesterday. I found out this pt needs CHDP and wanted to remind you to enter it into the CHDP. Thank you.

Spoke with pt's mom and said Dr. Sang replied to her msg. Mom will appritize[?] schedule and will call in for earliest appt.

hi, thanks for listing all the detail list and the math calculation. just pay me whenever you got the money, no rush and no interest rate. thank you.

i have transffered $70 back to your account regards XXXXX XXXXX to you account

for the part I owes you gals, since i am fixing the house and cause so much, i will pay you back when I have money with interest rate.

Hi, thanks for the detailed listing and the math calculation. Just pay me whenever you get the money, no rush and no interest rate. Thank you.

I have transferred $70 back to your account in regards XXXXX XXXXX father's dinner.

Since I am fixing up the house and it costs so much, I will pay you back the part I owe you gals when I have money with interest.

Hi Eric, i have a customer service question and what do you do if you this person and how did you answer the question after the below paragraph? If i don't hear from you before 8:30am, then no need to answer this question. thank you.

It is 12:15pm and you and a group of colleagues are exiting the staff elevator area to go out for lunch. there is a female customer who is trying to walk into the staff area and use the elevator becasue they would like to speak to someone:' upstairs". they later express that all the staff at GEC are rude. It is clear that this customer is irate and you are unsure of her motives. Someone politely tells her to see the receptionist and they can direct her to where she needs to go. the customer starts calling you and few colleagues racial slurs and pointing her finder in your face. She is now walking past you and trying to get into the staff elevator.

what is the first thing you need to do? what can you do to help this situation without having to call security first

Personally, I would say the right decision is to call security: the woman has made it clear that she is insistent on getting in, and it is also clear that she might have a malicious motive to do so.

What I might do in lieu of that is ask her who it is she is trying to meet with. If she does not have a name, ask her to select someone from a list and then check if that person is there. If they are not, ask the woman to come back when they're in, giving them the time when they'll be around.

Hi Eric, I will close this page after this proofreading, thank you

check with Jenny and Sandy, none of them have working on referal to pt for optomotry and dental for outside clinic or working on the authorization of referral. Sandy have informed pt to schedule optometry an appt at here. spoke with pt' mom and telling her we have no idea why they received calls from other clinics for pt's optometry and dental appt. pt understood is making optometry appt in here and will call for appt.

Sounds good, thanks!

Checked with Jenny and Sandy, neither of them have worked on a referral for pt for optometry and dentistry for an outside clinic or worked on the authorization of a referral. Sandy informed pt to schedule optometry appt here. spoke with pts' mom and told her we have no idea why they received calls from other clinics for pt's optometry and dental appts. pt understood is making optometry appt here and will call for appt.
Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Eric M.
Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree