Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Hello, I would like some help to rewrite my site. It is about

the location of San Diego...
Hello, I would like some help to rewrite my site. It is about the location of San Diego and have the contents of different areas of San Diego, which are under 20 paragraphs. The words cannot cited from the internet. The feel of the site should be like a review of the location.

URL: http://wikisend.com/download/587834/site_tutor.zip

Let me know if you HAVE any questions.
11/12/2012
Josie-Mod

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Please do. I will give my highest regard to this company if you have found a tutor for me LD

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Good afternoon,
I would be happy to provide you with the information that you require .
In addition to being an expert on the site I am also a full time professor .
Please give a bit more about what you need and I will be happy to assist you.
Thank you kindly,
Lisa

Thank you so much for helping me. I have attached the PHP files and provide you the outlook ofURL of the site: http://nova.it.rit.edu/~sxg6898/409/Projects/proj1/

i want the contents to rewrited.

I want the site to be more of the review of San Diego. It is more opinionated.The words cannot be from other sources.

Let me know if you HAVE any questions.

I was not able to access the first file that you sent, however, I was able to access the second file at wiki. Unfortunately, after examining the files, there is much more work need than I am able to commit to at this time. I will immediately opt out so that another expert may assist you.
Best regards,
Lisa

.

Could you please help me? I am flexible with the price but I need to get it done by the next day. :(

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Please do.

DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree

Hi!

Do you have these files in Word or text format?

I can open the php files in Wordpad. However, it is difficult to concentrate on the text alone in this format. DXJ

Of course! The downloadable word docx is in this url: http://wikisend.com/download/178294/SanDiegoWebsite.docx

Thank you for help me.

If you want to see the site and get the feel of it before rewrite the site paragraphs, it is:

http://nova.it.rit.edu/~sxg6898/409/Projects/proj1/

Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree

Hello, are you being assisted. If not I might be able to help you. I've reviewed the information that you posted to be rewritten. Please answer the following questions:

What day and time is the revision due?

How exactly do you want the content rewritten?

Is there any additional information needed to complete this project?

Thank you for helping me. I have been waiting for so long.

I want it to be revised before 6pm EST today. I want the content to be rewritten as a informational, however, it have to be paraphrased COMPLETELY.
It is just have to be in different wording than that.

That was pretty much it. It was also have to be convincing as well ;) Like you want to go to San Diego if you read that yourself, heh.

I'll see what I can do for you. I have one project ahead of you sir. If I can't complete it then I'll let you know ASAP.

Fine, I will wait :/

My apologies, I'm not able to complete the work in the time frame given.

Hello, I would like some help to paraphased my site paragraphs. It is about the location of San Diego and have the contents of different areas of San Diego, which are under 20 paragraphs. The words cannot cited from the internet. The feel of the site should be like a review of the location.

Let me know if you HAVE any questions.

Thank you for help me.

If you want to see the site and get the feel of it before paraphasing the site paragraphs, it is:

pdheslin
Hello, I can help you. I have the document and I will be back shortly.
Here you go - reworded, and corrected for spelling and grammar, and ease of reading:

http://wikisend.com/download/419084/SanDiegoWebsiteCORRECTED.docx

Thank you so much for reply and you don't know how much it mean to me. Thank you for correcting my paragraphs, but I would like the paragraphs to be paraphrased.

I did paraphrase them as much as possible. Some of them simply can't changed, withouth changing the meaning of the words.

pdheslin
Thank you!

If I can be of further service, please bookmark my profile and don't hesitate to call on me again. If we had more time, I could discuss with your further how much it would have been ok to change the meaing of the words slightly when paraphrasing.

But I'd be pleased to help you again in the future, when we have more time to discuss the work :)

Warmly,
Pam
pdheslin
pdheslin
pdheslin