Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

1. A good thesis statement helps guide the rest of your paper.

1. A good thesis statement helps guide the rest of your paper. Do you think this is true? Is it true of a poor thesis statement as well? Why?

2.Do you think the following is a weak or strong thesis statement: “The subject of this paper is my experience with teaching elementary school children”? If yes, why is it weak? How could you improve it? If no, what qualities do you think it has that make it adequate?

3.What can happen when your thesis is not focused? What might that do to your essay? What are some problems in logic that might result?

4.What is the distinction between your topic and your thesis statement? Explain.

5.Do you think the makers of violent and sexually themed games should be held responsible for the behavior of those who play them? Why, or why not? How much responsibility do parents have in allowing children exposure to these sources?

6.At what age do you think is appropriate for a child to have access to social media? Why?

7.Social media appears to add different benefits and values. What benefits do social media offer for your personal use? What type of negative experiences, if any, have you had from social media? Compare your answers with those of your classmates. How do they differ?

8.Social media appears to add different benefits and values. What benefits do social media offer for your personal use? What type of negative experiences, if any, have you had from social media? Compare your answers with those of your classmates. How do they differ?

9.What are the most controversial issues in electronic gaming today?

10. Do you think virtual interactive communities are genuine communities? Why, or why not?

200 word please per question, I only need today question 1,2,9 and 10. Thank You

kghinaglia :

You need questions 1 2 9 and 10 for this evening correct and the rest are due when? Also, how many words per answer are required? Thanks

Customer:

yes ,t

he rest for tomorrow night if possible

Customer:

200 words

kghinaglia :

I can complete the four questions this evening. The rest between tomorrow evening and Friday morning, as this requires 2000 words total would you consider paying a bonus once the assignment is completed? Thanks

Customer:

Yes,

i agree. Thank you

kghinaglia :

I am working already on your questions. Please get back with me later this evening for your posting. Thanks

Customer:

Ok, Thanks!

Attached is the first set of answers. I hope they help. I will post the rest as offered between tomorrow and Friday morning. Thanks answers

Your answers are attached. I hope they help you. Please rate my answers positively if you are satisfied with them. Otherwise, let me know if you have any additional questions related to this assignment. Thanks for the opportunity to assist you. answer

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank You!!

No problem. Thanks the rating and the bonus. My pleasure to assist you.