Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am an expereinced Academic Writer and Web researcher.
50058862

Navigate to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) website

Navigate to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) website (www.fbi.gov).

Click on News from the tab located at the top of the page.

Click on Press Releases.

Review the FBI’s top 10 news stories for the past week to see how a press release is written.

Write a 350- to 700-word press release about a current criminal justice event or an issue in your state that involves a diverse group and potential language barriers.

Format your press release and reflection summary consistent with APA guidelines.

Thank you for the request. Please let me know the due date. Also can you suggest any event in your state that fulfill the criteria of this question ? (Events known to me may not be ideal to this question as I am not an American)

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's due this Sunday if you can..? And as for the topic it said choose from the FBIs top 10 news stories... So which ever one of the top 10, is fine with me.. Let me know if you under stand the assignment? Thank you once again...

I understand the assignment like this. I have to visit the FBI website and read some press releases to understand how a press release is written. Then I have to write

a 350- to 700-word press release about a current criminal justice event or an issue in your state that involves a diverse group and potential language barriers.

I believe the paper need to be on a particular state (your state) that involves a diverse group and potential language barriers.

I need a suggestion of topic from you if this is the case.

Do you think I can select any of the stories published in the website of FBI ? If that is the case I can do so. Please let me know.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I believe it wants a story from my state, which is California... Let me know if that helps...??
Ok, I will let you know once I select a topic.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok perfect.. Hopefully you can complete it... Thank you :)
Smile

Do you think http://www.fbi.gov/cleveland/press-releases/2012/twelve-indicted-in-akron-canton-drug-ring this topic is sufficient ?

I could not find any topics on California based criminal justice event that involves potential language barriers or diverse groups within the last one week. (In the FBI website) The above story is based on California, shall I proceed with it?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes that will be perfect. Will you be finished by tomorrow?
Yes, sure.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok great... Bc I cant turn this one in late... Thank you...

Ok, will upload it by morning tomorrow.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you :)
Smile

Review the answer and please let me know if anything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pz6h7m4t85hx27m

I could see your new question and I responded from there. But for some reasons, that thread is now closed. I am not sure if you are still in need of help.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I still need help, but it said something like, I can't ask those questions any longer, that I have to go through something else... I'm not sure why??
I also don't have any idea why that thread closed. I would suggest you to contact the admin for help. Also when is that paper due ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's due this Sunday... I just want to know if I can still request you as my writer?? Or if there is another way we can work together..??

I don't know what happened to the other thread. Yes, you may request me in your new questions also. For this question, shall we proceed with this thread ? I did not save that new question and that is closed now. So please post the question here in the same way as you post responses.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Individual Assignment: Crime Data Comparison Paper

Resource: Films on Demand

· “Crime and Punishment”

· “Experiment Research and Design”

· “Selecting a Sample”

Resource: Types of Crime videos in CJ Criminology

· “Introduction to Crimes Kiosk”

· “Defining and Measuring Crime”

Resource: Criminology in the 21st Century

· How Crimes are Measured

Utilize FBI Uniform Crime Report data and select one offense, such as burglary, in two metropolitan areas.

Choose metropolitan areas with different data.

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper comparing the occurrence of the offense in the selected areas. Identify the number of occurrences reported to the police for each area, and address the following questions:

· Which area had more reported incidents?

· What were the rates of the crime for each area?

· Did the rates change over time in either area?

· What factors might explain the differences in the rates?

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

I am confused on the first part of the question

Resource: Films on Demand to Resource: Criminology in the 21st Century

How do they relate to the last part of the question (which I believe is the actual assignment) starting from Utilize FBI Uniform Crime Report

Should the paper use those resources for references ? If so, I couldn't find them online. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm not sure either, it's a little confuesing to me also.. Can you do the assignment without using those resources..??
Yes, I think so.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok great.... :)
Smile

Here is the paper. Review it and let me know if anything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?92x3zfx9vdudiym

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
They won't let me request you anymore...

I could access the new question, I will respond from there.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok perfect... They said I was assigned the new person... I dnt want her tho.. I want u as my writer... Thank you... :)
Thank you. I am always happy to assist customers like you.