khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

This question is for KhadijahDue SaturdayComing from the

This question is for Khadijah Due Saturday Coming from the stand point of a doctor, psychologist, SLP, Nurse, Spec teacher, Occupational or Physical therapist Create an informative paper designed for parents about the chromosomal causes of ID. a)  Consider language appropriate for parents. b) Consult a minimum of five professional resources for this assignment. About two to three paraphs.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Sorry I didn't see this listing I would never ever opt out on you deliberately I was busy and didn't read my email you will have this by the end of the day for sure.
The only Intellectual Disability that I know is chromosomal is Downs syndrome would you like your paper to be on them.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I was not worried...:-)

Yes. Down's would be fine. Is William's syndrome chromosomal? I only know of two cases in our school but I think it might be.

http://www.4shared.com/file/xaGNCpjJ/Down_syndrome_a_Chromosomal_Di.html

well here is your link Yes William's is chromosomal but my experiences have been more with Downs I know William's from the text books and learned about it within the last 5 years or so.

khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.