Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

ok ask me for more detail

Customer Question
ok ask me for more detail
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
4/3/2012
Writing Tutor: verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree replied 5 years ago
verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree

verbsrule :

Hi there, and thank you for the request. How can I assist you?

verbsrule :

Please let me know your question.

Customer:

my topic for essay is reduction of carbondioxide and i should write 420 words without plagrism because i have to submit the essay in www.turnitin.com and i should choose 3 main idea like global warming , fossile fuel and one more the support these idea and have example and i need reference

verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
When is the assignment due? What is the class? Also, do you need a specific format, like APA or MLA? In the future, you don't need to click Accept until you have been provided with an answer. :-)

I can work on this now for you. Just send me the info, and I'll get started.

no i don't need any format , i need until tommorow , and i should submit in www.turnitin.com for check plagrism
That won't be a problem. My work is original. What's the class?
im studying bussines in wollongong university in dubai , you can not write withoud plagrism ?
OK. As I mentioned, you will have an original essay. All sources used will be cited properly.
ok thanx when the essay is ready ? i need 430 words and 3 main idea , 1.global warming with example and supporting 2. fossile fuel with example and global warming
Later this afternoon (around 6pm EST).
ok thank u vey much i have one more question i paid 50 $ to other expert but shi is block right now what should i do ?
I sent a message to customer service for you. They should be taking care of that for you now.
ok thank u , because i paid 100 $ just for one essay and expert doesn't answer me :(
You're welcome. They'll take care of it for you. I'm working on this essay now.
ok thank so much ;)
sorry one more thing i should write in 3 paraghraph , with reference
No problem.
please don't use very difficult words ;)
hi there. Let me know if you have questions:

http://www.box.com/s/ee0136f621f503f575ac
ok thank u so much how many word is it ?
It is 458 words. With the references, it is 515.
oh thanks a lot have a great day :X
You, too!
verbsrule
verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree