verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

Eliminating racial discrimination of Arabs and Muslims after

Customer Question

Eliminating racial discrimination of Arabs and Muslims after 9/11 is a battle that needs to be won in the United States. After the terrorist attacks, the nation has strived to make the country as strong as it was prior to September 2001, but has failed so far because the focus is misdirected. The majority of Americans believe that what will bring this nation peace and stability once again is getting rid of potential terrorists. People who are truly racist believe that by being mean to a particular group of individuals will make them flee America and it will overtime develop into a safer place to live. However, concentrating on the inequality of people whose religious beliefs are committed to non-violence is not the answer. Americans pride themselves on being united, but the only unity seen so far is getting involved in prejudice together. In order for America to reach its full potential, theories of racism must not exist. They have only caused Americans to hate one another and discriminate against each other, without making the nation a better place like the one intended.

What do you think?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  verbsrule replied 5 years ago.
Hi there, and thanks for the request!

When is this one due?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
for tonight
Expert:  verbsrule replied 5 years ago.
It will probably be around 11pm EST. What's the word count?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

does not need a word count is just a participation question.

Expert:  verbsrule replied 5 years ago.
Thanks. I'll try to have it for you sooner than 11!
Expert:  verbsrule replied 5 years ago.
Hi there. Sorry for the delay!!

I went overboard a bit. I hope you don't mind.

http://www.box.com/s/b9rn975ckadueqdk6v61