Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

new question due Tuesday evening at midnight Sped team that

new question due Tuesday evening...
new question due Tuesday evening at midnight
Sped team that I have created is a sped teacher Mrs. Lish - elementary k=5, a parent Mr. Frazier parent of a middle school child with ASD, an administrator Mr. Smith - middle school level, and regular ed teacher Mrs. Fisher middle school Language Arts

1) Review and summarize five assessments commonly used for identification and determination of EBD used in schools or by private practitioners.
2) Write a recommendation report of 1,250–1,500 words to your school district.
a) Recommend assessments that are stable and do not need change.
b) Recommend assessments that need some change and what the changes would be.
c) Recommend assessments that need to be discontinued and why they need to be discontinued.
d) Use the column headings provided below to organize the information and include this in your paper.

Assessment Instrument
Summary/Procedures Reliability/ Validity Data
Age Range
Assessment Strengths
Assessment Weaknesses

e) Share your summary of assessments with your SPED team and include their comments in the paper.
3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
1/29/2012
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree

Khadijah :

explain what ASD is and how many words because I will start this one first.

Customer:

ASD is autism spectrum disorder

Customer:

the number of words is 1250 to 1500

Customer:

thanks so very much!

Khadijah :

no problem I will do it.

Khadijah :

Do you want me to write about a child on the spectrum or an EBD child this is a little confusing.

Customer:

This is a child with EBD but I couldn't find a parent with a child with EBD so I just used one that has a child in special ed

Customer:

When she wanted us to create a team we had to have a special ed parent, an administrator, a reg ed teacher and a special ed teacher.

Khadijah :

ok so you want assessments right.

Customer:

yes :-)

Khadijah :

I will have this ready b tomorrow night.

Customer:

awesome ty

Khadijah : How many pages do you need
Customer:

1250 to 1500 wrds

khadijahtriggs :

I am sorry but something happened to your post I hope that doesn't cause you to fail because I had it done on time. The question that you need for February 5th please relist it again just in case I don't want this problem to be repeated.

khadijahtriggs :

Actually everything seems to be ok with your February 5th question I will start it tomorrow.

Customer:

no worries, I was able to use the information you put in the paper to anser my question from class. It was a collaborative effort and I was only supposed to do one assessment so I used what you gave me on the basc and it was great

Customer:

that is goo

Customer:

d

Customer:

I wasn un able to ask questions all week end so I was worried something happened to the web site

Customer:

I thought I had accepted this one but I will accept it again just incase

khadijahtriggs :

I think everything is ok.

Customer:

ok good

Customer:

i have two short questions one due tomorrow and one due on Monday but I will ask them in another chat.

khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree